Tanja B / ICGID: TB-00XT / #3360

Here you can discuss Tanja B, ICGID: TB-00XT

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Hi Russell,

Missing one cover here called "POOL"

I have the set and a stamp sized cover but I like these covers that are 'full size' if you can find one

I have her other three from here thank you very much

The Baron

• Hi Baron, I'll have to come back to you on this - Metart now list 6 covers as Tanja B - None of which are named "POOL" !
    Do you have a date for this issue?

• Okay, it took a little searching but it's a Met Model cover and it's at the archives for January 17 2008.

"while looking for a date on this one I came across another set on her I didn't have. I do now but again no cover and I don't know the date on it. It's a Met Model cover named "FETISH"
    I'm having fun working with you on these.

Baron

• Funny I left you the date on a comment on this site earlier and it was accepted but I don't see my reply now so here it is again.
    The "POOL" cover and set was a MET MODEL set from as early as JANUARY 17, 2008
    Left you a comment on her other site here under "TATJANA" guess yoiu'll want to be cross-threading the two sites.
    I'm having a fun time workingwith you
    Baron

• OK, I think I have it now.

I merged Tanja B & Tatjana.

Metart now lists 6 covers belonging to Tanja B, I have added these covers to her page.

I have the "POOL" as 14-09-06

We had major server problems at the beginning on June, this could explain the lost messages from before.

Look forward to more of your insights.

• WOW! This really is a great page now Russell.

Not only did I get the large cover of POOL for my folder but I have the additional task now of tracking down the two sets from her that I didn't even know existed. The "TANYA" set and the "PLEURVOIR" set by Rylsky but I accept the challenge (Tho I'd gratefully accept any help you may have to offer as to where i might find them). Again, it was fun working with you on this little project. Hope we can do more later on with others.

• Look forward to it!

• Okay. I have all the sets AND covers now except one. The set for the cover in this group where she's called "TANYA" on the cover. Going to check every TANYA in your listing here (and thats a lot of them) to see if its in one of them.
    Thanks again for all the help Russ, "Preciate it

• More names:

Trina:  nubiles
    Tanja B metart
    Tatiana jts
    Bee amourangels
    Molly hustler's barelylegal  

http://peachyforum.com/forums/thread/262312.aspx

• Sebastian - great detective work!

• Seems to be an earlier Rylsky Metart set called FLUIS from 2 March 2006 featuring this model, but I can't see it on your database. The cover is on

www.met-art.com/met-art_covers/060302-SERENA-TANJA-RYLSKY-119-3615.html

There is also a gallery at

hosted.met-art.com/generated_gallery/859639/79590/

• Hi NeilR, Thanks for the cover and gallery link. (:R

• mmm...

Not about Tanja B.

page Serena B (from set Fluis 2 March 2006 Rylsky) - not working.((((

http://www.thenude.eu/Serena_B_11317.htm

• Hi Joker321 - Serena asked to me removed from the index :( (:R