Stephanie / ICGID: SX-81EY / #1271

Comments

• acme, unfortunately the way DD is indexed there's no way of adding dates (:R

• Stefania A just also might be this great looking girl.

• Stepanka @ TheLifeErotic

• This is Stephanie_1271

• What happened to topmiss.com? From several months ago, I have tried to subscribe to that site just to see the photos of this girl but the site just seems to be dead.

• Her abdominal scar may be from a tummy tuck rather than a caesarean. It's very symmetrical and looks very professionally done (clean inner corners, see the cover of 'Bubbles') and is lower at the centre than even a 'bikini cut' caesarean scar. In earlier sets she was 'pleasingly plump' - not used sarcastically at all, but maybe those are just my preferences :-) - and was still so even in 'Bubbles' with the scar, suggesting that she was still slimming (then again, that could have been baby weight). She may have been trying to trim her waistline by removing skin.

Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive: It's common for (non-nursing) mums post-caesarean to get scar revision and perhaps tighten everything a bit in the offing.

• @phoenix

I used to have the same problem with topmiss. I fixed it using a proxy to hide my real IPaddress. And the site is working fine(you can buy a subscription if you want).

• @Yorkhesan

Thanks for the information! I will try to subscribe to the site again...

• @phoenix

You're welcome!

PM me at vintage-erotica-forum.com if you need any further assistance or something.

• I have not seen Stephanie in a while, do you know if she is still working?

• Last thing I knew about her was the photo shoot she did for Playboy in August last year. You can check those pics and more in my thread about her at vintage-erotica-forum.com :)

• I hope we will see her again soon, it has been a long time, and I think she is really awesome!

• The Model Page link is the wrong "Linda"...

• PantsOnGrnd - 'that right now? (:R