Amecylia A / ICGID: AA-00TW / #2676

Here you can discuss Amecylia A, ICGID: AA-00TW

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• How did we decide that FJ's Darja E is Amecylia A? True, I can see a resemblance. But the 9 year time gap and the nationalities should make us suspicious. According to her Met bio, Amecylia A is Australian. That sounds plausible since photographer Alexa Star is Australian. Unless somebody knows something that the rest of us don't, nothing is known about Darja E's nationality. Or perhaps somebody has looked at her Femjoy model card? I don't know what nationality she has according to her FJ model card (Australian perhaps??). But I do know that nationalities on FJ model cards are pure invention.

Looking at other sets of photographer Evita Vesela, her models are usually czech, plus a sprinkling on other East-Europeans. An Australian model in her portfolio would be unusual. Not impossible of course. But at least in my case, it will take a bit more than a vague resemblance to convince me that Darja E is Amecylia A. Such as a convincing mole match. Which is not what I see. Mole test is inconclusive at best.