Maria J / ICGID: MJ-83LN / #6068

Here you can discuss Maria J, ICGID: MJ-83LN

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• I'm not convinced all the Goncharov sets are the same girl. I'll take a look and try to sort out which ones are.

In the meantime, if anyone else has any ideas about who else they could be, let me know and save me a bit of searching.

• I wouldn't normally assign "Scandal" to Maria, even though MET list them as her, because you can't see enough of either model to confim identities. However, they appear to be the same session as "Ethlas" and it is just possible to identify Maria in that set.

Another pair of sets "Triangle" which MET also allocate to her would appear to be the other girl in these sets, known variously as Paola A & JD and in the Index as Ulya F, and a completely different girl.

• the girl on the cover from "mas" is not Maria J

• mariia in domai

• Scandal & Triangle do not belong here. this is a classic example of MetArt model naming BS pre 2006. initially, these sets were released as 'Multiple Model Set', then in retrospect they gave the models name, but screwed it up as follows:

20040421 - Maria J & Juliya B - Triangle 01

20040615 - Maria J & Ulya F - Scandal 01

20041201 - Maria J & Juliya B - Triangle 02

20050601 - Maria J & Ulya F - Scandal 02

the only model consistent between the 4 (er, 2) sets is Ulya F. that is to say, Ulya F is called Maria J in the Triangle set, Thus is should've been Ulya F & Juliya B. as for the Maria J in the Scandal set(s), well, its not this Maria J.

• eusair - is that correct now? (:R

• What so many have said: That MET's Maria J model page mis-attributes some sets to Maria, which commonly should have been Ulya F, and MET denies she was in some "Multiple Model" sets.

Umm... MET credits Intrigue, 21DEC2004, to Rebecca & Alessandra C, not R~& Maria J.
    MET says AlessandraC was in Intrigue, only. But the very wet lady with dollar-sized nipples looks a LOT like Maria J.
    IS this another lady, or does Maria have another a.k.a?