Tatyana Koen / #998

Comments

• Agree that Tatyana Koen is also responsible for photographs credited to Koen & KoenArt

• Generally Latvia provides about one percent of models at MET-Art. Over a quarter of Koenart's shoots there have featured models from Latvia. Tatyana Koen may have ties to Latvia? She also often photographs Czech girls, but doesn't everybody?

My general complaint about 90% of the young women who model for Internet nude pictures is that they are too skinny. The meme that skinnier is more beautiful is idiotic. For me almost every model I've seen from the leading sites would look healthier and more appealing if she added a few kg of weight. Ribcages are NOT sexy for me. Tatyana Koen is like other photographers in that most of the models she works with could use a little more weight. More often than most photographers Tatyana will photograph a somewhat heavier model. Examples from MET-Art include Sophia E (yum yum), Miela A, Lea D, Beata B, Elance A, Emelda A and Lorena B (yum yum). These models all weigh at least 55 kg according to MET-Art.

• Tatyana Koen and Harmut have a very large overlap in models used. A relationship exists?

• Tatyana Koen is purhaps one of the worst photographers I have ever seen. Her main theme seems to be tilted camera/oblique framing, which is the mark of an amatuer. She also posts redundant pictrues consistantly, with far too many body part close ups.