Dasari / ICGID: DX-00ZK / #1163

Here you can discuss Dasari, ICGID: DX-00ZK

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• One of the most beautiful indians ive seen. Hope she does moRE NUDE WORk.

• Indian girls have beautiful bottoms and Dasari has one of the sexiest indian asses. Love seeing those wobbly butts under saris. Hope this isn't last we've seen of Dasari & hopefully she'll have higher profile in future. Beautiful breasts, gorgeous skin & face. She seems happy showing her naked body to the world & why not? Please more, more,more.

• Great girls & set but Dasari does not show us her bare anus unlike most other Femjoy girls. I think the addition of their sexorgans would compliment any future set. Both girls pussies are obviously shaved in a style. Hope Dasari makes future work more daring by showing her wet pussy. Great asses on both girls!But they should have shown their assholes!

• Set good but more close ups of contrasts between the girls genitalia would have made it a classic eg close ups of Dasari's brown anus compared to Susann's white ringpeice. I think Femjoy should make it policy to include asshole shots of all models.Theres somehing exiting about this beautiful organ.

• where did this woman go? she is literally the hottest chick ive ever whacked off to. if anyone knows where she is...beg her forme...please come back..and open your legs

• I agree with Dickie. Females like her should have been featured naked much more often. Her sets with Susann prove that....

• Probably 1983, 170cm