Diaz A / ICGID: LB-890Z / #14853

Here you can discuss Diaz A, ICGID: LB-890Z

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• MET-ART somehow swapped names.

She is DIAZ A on MET-ART (not LORI A). Exactly.

DIAZ A

Eyecolor: GREEN

Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Breast Size: Small

Measurements: 86/60/90

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I am a professional model who loves small dogs. I create clothes for small dogs like sweaters. My friends all have them for their pets. I would love to own my own pet shop and create clothes for them.

• Hang on Noddy - we're looking into it. I'll get back to you asap (:R

• This is a hard one. We only have one Met-Art set to go on, and it's a duo: Diaz A & Lori A. Both models have only this one appearance on Met-Art, so it's hard to know who's who. Met's model info shows a photo for Diaz A that matches Femjoy's Lana B. If we only had Femjoy and Met, then I would agree that Lana B is Diaz A. But we also have the two JustNude sets to confuse things. JustNude has a model that they call Diazz that happens to match the other model of the Met-Art duo.

I can see no way to decide which of the following is correct:

1. Femjoy's Lana B is Diaz A because Met's model info for Diaz A shows a photo that matches Lana B.

2. Met's Diaz A is JustNude's Diazz because the names match.

I have a slight preference for the 2nd option (i.e. no change, MA/Lori A remains FJ/Lana B and MA/Diaz A remains JN/Diazz) but until we get more info, there is really no way to decide.

• Hi, MetMonk.

Look at excerpts of bio:

DIAZ A

Eyecolor: GREEN

Breast Size: Small

LORI A

Eyecolor: BROWN

Breast Size: Medium

So DIAZ A (MET-ART) = LANA B (FEMJOY) = POLINA (JUST NUDE)

And so LORI A (MET-ART) = DIAZZ (JUST NUDE)

Repeat: MET-ART interchange by mistake names. That's all.

• The one thing we know is that Met's model info for Diaz A can't be right. They show a photo of a brown-eyed model and the stats underneath state her eye colour as green. But I don't think we know which way to put things right: do we believe that the photo is right, i.e. the brown-eyed model shown in the photo is Diaz A? Or de we believe that the bio info is right, i.e. Diaz A is the green-eyed model? I can't see a way to decide except toss a coin.

• I'm sorry I got that wrong. Please ignore my last posting. There is no inconsistency in Met's model info. The info for Diaz A shows a photo of a green-eyed model and the stats underneath also state her eye colour as green. The model_info.txt file again states that Diaz A is the green-eyed model. So yes, you're right. The green-eyed model is called Lana B on FJ, Polina on JN and Diaz A on Met. The brown-eyed model is called Lori A on MA and Diazz on JN. As you say, Met probably confused the two models. I'll do the appropriate reshuffling.