Alena / ICGID: AX-00UM / #15104

Here you can discuss Alena, ICGID: AX-00UM

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• The blonde girl is insanely hot. Anyone know anything about her?

• She is literally the most spectacular 'thing' I have ever seen and with that I mean everything, including art, architecture, ancient treasures, other women, like actresses and the summer starry night inspiring awe itself. These pictures should never have been made because they are destroying me. I cannot figure out why I am totally devastated. And I am sure anyone can get a 'crush' on a girl. But where other guys stop, I start. I want to know everything about her. I wonder what she looks like today. I wished there was more of her, then again, I hope there is not. I can celebrate her beauty, but I don't want her to have a career in this lifestyle.

I will never meet her and that scars the soul. But I hope she is incredibly happy with her life in all ways that matter. I have been praying for that oh, for the last few months? I must be insane.

Is it possible reality is so cruel that I would accidentally see my soul mate in a picture made long ago? And she will never know I existed. And it is not just her beauty. I wanna know who is it behind her yes. What does she like to eat, at what moment in a romantic film would she cry? Maybe one day she will read this. What a desperate plight!

The set was made in 2004, 10 years ago. She must have been 18 because she looks so young.

And I don't even know her fake name. I have two ID's: but who is who? Is she Alena or Regina? The links to the other websites don't seem to link to the right pages. I don't recognize them there.
    I have AX-00UM and RX-002N. Both refer to the same details with courtesy images that link around to a set called 'Marina' with the brown haired girl. The location is the same as where they both feature and I wonder where that is. I have seen this place in other images as well. It must be where Natasha Schon goes to make the photo's. It could be in Hungary then. Even to know what country she is in would lift my heart.

The set is on Met-Art. 'The End of Summer ii'. But it seems the same as 'Marina' on Met-Models?
    There is also a set called 'Mermaid'. Same set, different name.
    The Marina set is removed as well as the other one. All confusing.

When I die and get cremated, my will shall state I want to be cremated with a picture of her. If they allow that in .nl that is. Hell. If I knew who she was, I'd put her in my will as sole beneficiary. And she and her husband can have a drink on me or get gifts for their kids.
    Please have a great life! And if you don't... leave a comment and I will go to the end of the world for you. Keep my soul until that time. Love and light!

Vinny

PS: Please allow this foolish comment, webmaster.