Lidiya A / ICGID: LA-86CL / #2144

1235»

Comments

• My fave nude model, she's the only one to completely wow me. The smile is so natural, she's enjoying what she's doing, which is great!

• Chris - great movies but I can't post links to copyrighted content :( (:R

• Chris - I just came across this site and thought I would comment on your post. I do know Lida personally and consider her a friend ( a friend, not a girlfriend, now or in the past)

You will be happy to know you are absolutely correct, the girl in the pictures is the same girl in real life. and yes, she does love what she is doing, I have told her that very thing more than once. She is very real, very sweet, genuine and cool girl. She always has a smile on her face, a pleasure to be around, one of the very few, and very true, "lovers of life" who I have met, man or woman. I consider myself lucky just to call her a friend

• kchinobb - I do know Lida personally, she is a friend of mine and we stay in touch by email, i heard from her a few weeks ago and she said she's "singing in a band now" (count brevity among her strong points) i haven't written her back yet to get the details, but everything posted here looks correct, she is a singer in a band and logical to assume that "bounty" is the band she was talking about

(among so many great things about her; she is also very honest, she wouldn't have told me that if it wasn't true)

hope this helps clear things up

cheers

Jim

• i like lidiya too...malinka, deck, teks (with sofi a)...your video take...wonderfull jobs...she´s married?...

• Some photos just went up on that facebook account that suggest it might her, still not sure

• Good luck kitten...

• Just adding to the 8 year old discussion on whether her name is known on the internet, it took me no more than a minute to find it.

• Guys, at the times when JTS was still accepting members, I remember that Lida had a video where she is lying and posing on a brown leather sofa. I can't find that video anywhere anymore. Anybody remember that video and have more information?

• I wish a site like Stunning18 would repost those JTS sets.

• The new Stunning18 set looks like it's photos form the old GilrsInNature site.

A little rant here - Lidiya is named "Euphrosyne E" in this new posting. S18 is part of the MetArt network, so why didn't they just call her Lidiya A?