Julia I / ICGID: JI-861M / #2516

Comments

• Thanks for letting me know - the cover is there now (:R

• Нао обаить:

MPL - 2013-11-02 - Maya - Hotel Siberia

MPL - 2013-11-28 - Maya - Postcard From Crimea (стрный ет)

Юлька одаи таовится олько учше. мелее.

Наеюсь, щё удет нимаься. сли ет, ечаька.

;)

• For most sites including MPL, we add new covers at the end of each month.

• Premiere on GoddessNudes as Mariara, set dated 2 December (http://goddessnudes.com/promotional/index.html)

• Now also on Domai as Mariara with first set dated Jan 15.

This is her second alias on Domai, first being Julia Bea.

• Mikey is correct, she's no longer listed as Julia Bea on Domai.

• Added Maya @ Domai, another alias for the site.

• The DOMAI cover shown for 7 Oct 2005 is actaually Elen (Elena B) from 17 Oct 2005.

MetArt says her age at first shoot was 22. She first appeared in MetArt in 2003, which suggests that she was born in 1881.

• Fixed 7 Oct 2005 cover image.

Firstly I think age information of MA is unreliable. Then first set of Julia I is currently 02.04.2005. Older sets might be removed under suspicion of under 18 nudes.

I remember MA introduced "Age first shot" about 2 years ago. So I think this info doesn't have relation with removed older sets.

• Неужели аязаа? лиииииин!!!

Юля, озврася! ;)

• Does anyone have any updates on Maya? Is she done? I haven't seen anything in quite a long time. Thx
    G

• I think the reason she's not doing any more shoots is because of the civil war in Ukraine

• She lives in Simferopol (Crimea) so she shouldn't be affected by the war. She's one of the longest serving models in the industry and maybe she just decided to call it a day. She got married in September 2010 or so but at least initially, that doesn't seem to have been the end of her nude modeling career. Unless all of her sets published in the last 4 years - nearly half of her oeuvre - have been sitting on photographers' shelves for all that time. Not impossible but unlikely.

Let's be grateful for all those years that she's been sharing her beauty with the rest of us. All the best, Julia, and kind regards to Sasha - one lucky guy in Simferopol...

• GN – 2015-03-09 – MARIARA – SET 4