Angelika / ICGID: AX-81JJ / #2896

Comments

• ... and will other pages be returning? Nika Noire, Valentina Rossi, Martina (aka Margarita, Magdalene Stone) ...???

• Angelika will be banned again for 3 months at the end of the month

• The site has been converted to a cover archive (you probably notice) This has the advantage of having a provable name and site for each model.

The missing models that were in the "old" WPS will only appear again if/when I can find a cover to attach to the page.

Lobby DDF to resurrect the old sets and they will produce a cover.

• Banned again? You can't just disable the vote button, so people still have access to her page?

• Yes, the all singing all dancing version of WPS now has vote disabling!

So her page will still be viewable. TaDa!

• Banned again, big surprise, thanks to all the whiny wankers out there. Doesn't it seem funny that every time she gets banned, Anita Blond is usually back in the #1 spot? Very curious

BTW, will miss models be returning?

• Why not ban the entire top 10 for a month or repeat top 10s, as well? Might as well be fair

• When she is returning? She's been banned for a while and I think the whole banning thing is stupid. Who gives a shit if she's in the top 10 every month? Vote for someone else if you don't like it.

• Now that Angelika is back, I have another question. Whatever happened to Sandra Brown, Mandy Bright, Sandra Parker and Bonny Bon, just to name a few? Will there pages be returning?

• Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Valentina Banks and Sandra Romain as they're also greatly missed as far as I'm concerned. Thanks Russ, keep it up. LOL

• Bonny Bon is back today. The others as soon as I can find covers for them.

• Thanks Russ, it's good to see that crazy slut Bonny back!

• I want to meet you while in Prague. I tried your agency and everything. My email is robriddell@airsecure.org I will be there MAy 21-June 02

• hi, i like this girl, can you giveme pics and movies of this girl?