Heline
    Red Stockings
    33 images
    Galitsin
    GALITSIN
    Thumbnail and cover: Winter's Girlfriend
    and Winter's Girlfriend is the cover-name of
    The Girlfriend of Winter (see above)

• Hi Norbert - I can see the covers are incorrect. Trouble is I don't have the correct ones! Do you?

• Hi Russell, new question from mrdevious:

i'm confused about two sets:

"Girlfriend of Winter" - the galitsin-news website had this listed as published on 2004 06 20 and was supposed to have 18 images - and i have no cover

and "Winter's Girlfriend" - which i can't find listed at all, but do have a cover which says 15 images

yet, there are 33 images in the set that contains the image used on the cover of "Winter's Girlfriend" (15 images)

interesting that both sets combined equals 33 images, so perhaps this is both sets together. does anyone have a cover for "Girlfriend of Winter"? not Winter's Girlfriend? or know if it even exists?
    Any information???

Cheers Norbert

• Hi Norbert, I've looked through all my backups without success. The only thing I find is that the covers are mixed up in the order that I originally had them.

• Heline is also in the MET "Amuse Us" series. One of them also has two other models, I don't know their names.

• Heline where is she now?

Which are her actual coordinates?

• regarding Amuse Us... I believe that's a MET repost of a Galitsin set "In the Wild". And her co-stars were Marina and Oulyba.