Marta E / ICGID: ME-00TR / #27747

2»

Comments

• fixed - thanks (:R

• She is not Kateria 1552 from Czech Casting that is a completely different model its some random unknown Czech model with brown eyes that really doesn't look nearly as good as Marta E who has blue eyes. Plus Czech Casting never has models from the Ukraine they are either Czech or Slovakian.

• I thought Pedro's info was good - can I have a second opinion please? (:R

• If you want a second opinion look on Marta E's indexxx page someone tried to say Katerina 1552 is her soon after that scene was released but it got disproved that it isn't her pretty quickly. The easiest way to tell that they are different models besides the fact that one is Czech and Marta is Ukrainian is that Marta E has blue eyes and Katerina 1552 has brown eyes. Also Czech Casting never had a Ukrainian model pose for them.

• I'm entirely convinced by Germanguy's arguments. I'm creating a new model page for Katerina.

I can see a vague similarity but if eye colour is different, plus one model is ostensibly from Odessa and the other is from Prague, then there is no chance to make the identification stand up.

• delete name Katerina in AKA, probably stand for bad adding girl from czechcasting

• Bigga ain't just bigga, it's betta. Just ask some commenters here.
    We never really knew about this gal, did we?
    Meanwhile a remark like Heywood Jabloni's stands. I have a fave but try to keep from prescribing adoring her to others: I know we don't all adore the same thing, even if it's got gigantic boobs ☝️🤪 🚫

• @andywuz said:
    Bigga ain't just bigga, it's betta. Just ask some commenters here.
    We never really knew about this gal, did we?
    Meanwhile a remark like Heywood Jabloni's stands. I have a fave but try to keep from prescribing adoring her to others: I know we don't all adore the same thing, even if it's got gigantic boobs ☝️🤪 🚫

But if you have any doubt about how great Marta is or was, just read her bio ✌️😆👍