Phiby / ICGID: PX-84RH / #4309

Comments

• Hi Curtis - your opinion counts and I'm prepared to open a poll on a name change.

Me, I'd change her name to Fibby, There's just too many Anja's - makes looking up the name in the index a pain.

I like Fibby - unique, feminine and easy to find! (:R

• Yes, Fibby is a good variant too, at least she's also known by many under this alias.

There's a new set on Querro: Perfect Silhouette (09.08.2010), cover: http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/1008/c2/23ce9585d930.jpg - although it's not "new", it also repeats an MPL Studios set (forgot the name).

Oh, and: "FEMJOY (Fibby & Phiby & Fibby)" - one "Fibby" is odd one out? :)

• Fynjy - New cover will be added at the end of the month when the index is updated (:R

• typo Presentng Irma

• The "Maxi-M" agency link produces a threat warning and is blocked by AVG. Just thought I'd let you know.

• I hope I'm wrong, but I'm worried that she's gotten into drugs. Her latest sets show her being much bonier, and angular. We saw the same thing happen to a good friend of ours (a tall thin blonde) who got into meth. She was looking really emaciated by the time she got locked up for six months, and after "drying out" her beauty has returned. I hope that Phiby is alright.

• Wicakte, I hope too. )

Phiby is worderful. She's so wonderful ! Number 1 for me.

• I doubt. The "latest" sets are just rebought by Querro from the photographer who made the very first photosets - all these "Magnetic Window" and others are repeats of very older sets. It's how she looked in the past, anyway, and not now.

• Check out Sonya C. She deserves it

• Holy shit, 1500 votes!? Where the hell did she come from and how did she all those votes so damn fast? Not that she isn't pretty or anything like that.

• I agree TomK, Sonya C is very nice. Vote for Kira aka Julia Sunrace too!

• Bravo! Novembre is the worst top ten since the beginning.

It's clear there is a mad who wants Valentine A ever in top ten and votes a lot of time and now he likes Phiby too. As everyone can see, the november top ten is only-one-man-made. Maybe he's a desperate who doesn't work, who doesn't love anyone, who here has the only possibility in his life to win sometimes.

His arrogance has killed the november contest, boring and switched off, now.

Many thanks, little poor man.

• Even if your theory is right (then I have to make a notice I'm not the man you're talking about :D), Anya / Phiby really deserves a top spot even though what comes out mostly now are Collector's Cuts and re-issues.

• I agree. Anya is very pretty, but who's giving her such a lot of votes makes her unpleasant; what a pity!

• Phiby is perfect !