Lizzy / ICGID: LX-88YF / #7999

Comments

• BTW - on MET Art she's on #91. Just 4 ur info...

• Almy, I know. And I know why too. But you not know reason...

• Me, I know why she is banned from the top 10 in Errotica-Archives (so sure from MET too) and it is not pretty!...

• Dimitry - tell us then...:) (:R

• To be in the top 10 of big sites is an indication of the popularity of a model, but not to be in the top 10 does not mean that a model is not popular, because the sites could remove the model from a good voting place at purpose.

For example, Lizzie was the top 1 of VG2 during months, not with 1 cards but with 4 or 5 of her animations, so she was banned to page 15 to allow the sale of new cards...

The sites may want promote another model than the ones of the top voting... and for what ever reason...

I desagree with Almy about the frequency of voting allowed. Of course, it is not good that people can click hundreds times a day, but also it is not good that they can vote only one time for ever like we have it in EG. We are reprogramming completely the site and the new version should be released in few weeks with possibility to vote once a day for a model, but with a ponderation of the result done by the vote on the sets (allowed only one time) Meaning that an over clicked model with bad voting on content will stay average.

The voting is how we know who users really want to see, so this is an important tool.

BTW, even with a single vote once per membership, for us, Lizzie is far above all other models... This is why we created her web-site!

• EA, THATS REALLY BAD SOTRY WHO DONT A'KNOW ABOUT THAT. MET ART IS CONNECTED AND THATS MAKE FINISH FOR LIZZIE ON BOTH THIS WEB. THATS UGLY FIGHT THERE AND IN MODELING ITS POPLAR THIS STORY.IM ON SIDE OF LIZZIE. ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE ITS REAL SHE IS NUBMER 1 OR AT LEAST IN TOP 5. SHE ISNT POPULAR 3 YEARS FORM FAKE BUT FORM REAL FANS THATS WHY I WISH HER SO MUC HTHAT HER WBS IS WORKING GOOD. IM WAITING FOR OTHER PAYMENT SYSTEM AND GOING TO BUY IT.

• Hiya Patrik. The 1-click-per-day frequency also is okay, and you know that I know that Lizzy is on top at EG, together with Gina. I simply dislike the cheating thing - beautiful girls who aren't so well known like Lizzy or Iveta only have a very small chance when the clicks are not limited.

One per day or per weekis okay, but unlimited isn't good...

Well guys - happy easter to y'all, and lotsa chocolate eggs :)

• It's funny that the voting comes up now. I once wrote a mail about that to Russell and he admitted that here, on this site, it's open for abuse. But it's always like that with open voting systems. They can be manipulated easily. It's different if you have a membership account somewhere and have to log in to cast a vote. So as a huge fan of Lizzie it's nice to see her in the top 10, but I also know the background for voting here. I could easily get a lot of people to vote here by making a few posts in different forums across the internet and manipulate the results. Same with proxy servers and dynamic IPs.

On many sites the rating of a model is based on the value (1-10 on a scale) and not on the number of votes. That makes it a bit unrealistic as well. If both is taken into account, it's better. But you also have to consider how long a model is on the site. The longer, the more votes.

• Am new in this page. You see, I dont have to pay to say my mind on anything and the better thing its that I can say my perspective of truth.

By the way, we can vote? I have seen the VOTE buttom long time ago but I got the habit to pay before voting.

Now, pulling aside my ignorance, your ideas are good. And for me Lizzy really deserves be the the top, I really dont like the bald old gal on the first place.

• Lizzie is on the cover of a Bodyinmind set. It contains 30 pics from the photographer Stefan Grosjean.

Set: "the best of stefan grosjean"

Added April 1, 2011

30 photos

http://www.abload.de/img/stefangrosjean022_covej9gf.jpg

• There are five pictures of her in stefan grosjean's bodyinmind picture set. Since this gallery is listed in the category "miscellaneous models" I don't know if her bodyinmind name is "Lizzie".

http://www.bodyinmind.com/samples300904/Stefan_Grosjean/StefanGrosjean022_cover.htm

• The pictures are also on www.foto.stgr.ch. Without a name, too.

• http://www.lizzie-secret.com/girls/lizzie/

No of photosets:

No of videos:

Here only reissues or not?

• Hi Noddy - you'll find all her Lizzie-Secrets covers HERE (:R