Melisa Mendini / ICGID: MA-856Q / #9061

Comments

• Russell, I looked on the youstrip website but couldn't find the video. Were you any more successful?

• No - I couldn't see it (:R

• Could someone please alter the bio page to remove the link to the twitter page as previous messages has shown that is a fake. Then people won't waste their time reading it :)

• @ pierre:

I can only say, "Well Done!"

You have gotten that Twitter Page off the Bio Page.

Mike.

• I always get somewhat perplexed and upset when Melisa nowadays goes out too far and touches and crosses into Hardcore with toys, or in g/g or g/g/g scenes...

Yet Lexa, as she is called in ITC, seems dazed somewhat with happiness and pleasure in the pictures of Collection #616 with Caprice. It's not just sexual satisfaction, but some affinity as well.

In these pictures Lexa is lovely, in a way we have not seen her before, notwithstanding their genre.

Mike.

• And I must add, it has taken me almost four months to make this last comment...

Mike.

• I found her video on youstrip.com there is goes by the name manuela_55 from Rio de Jan, Brazil (!) I can't find a direct link, but if you go to charts top 100 on that site, she is currently #20.

I think Melisa/Kristina/Lexa is the best and my favourite model by far. She could be the only model in the world for me. I prefer her natural videos where her personality shines through. My favourite video of her are the beach videos from British Virgin Islands. When she walks out of the ocean, looks you in the eyes and smiles there's no better feeling in the whole world :)

Bravo Melisa!

• pierre,

I like your remark, "I prefer her natural videos where her personality shines through."

I am very attracted to those videos you mention above because we get her as she naturally is. And her being nude or partially so going on naturally according to the sutuation at hand is just plain lovely.

Mike.

• Beautiful g/g scene on PaulMarkhamTeens of our Melisa, when she is young, teen looking, with Lena. They seem to be enjoying it a lot, and it's a pleasure to see. That's Melisa... That's what makes her so special!

Mike.

• It's always a pleasure to look again at her early stuff, when she still has a teen look. She is pretty and very fresh, enjoying what she is doing and her teen pussy, completely shaved, is adorable...

Mike.

• Melisa with her finger/fingers in her pussy is so lovely to see: pretty in her early stuff, when she is teen looking: beautiful in her latest sets appearing recently on Twistys, when she is a woman.

Mike.

• I keep repeating, "Now that's Melisa!"...

Well, it's that she is so natural! Always!

Just look at her on 21 Sextuary, for example. Two sets, and in both she gets so wet... Lovely!

And I know of one collection on InTheCrack where she also gets wet, and that's some time later...

Mike,

• Russell,

On photopatracka, in the photographers' collection of pictures at the end, are a few photos of Melisa from December 2006. So 'Started Modelling' should be changed to 2006.

Mike.

• a new met-art set is out today!

I like looking at her early work, though I prefer '2012 Melisa'. We are all very lucky that she originally started modelling and I hope she will continue to model as long as she wants to.

Best wishes to Melisa :)