Melisa Mendini / ICGID: MA-856Q / #9061

Comments

• Saw a few more preview pictures of the ALSScan photoshoot. Again our Melisa is lovely...

• I must admit, when I first saw Melisa's impending appearance on AllLadiesShavedScan, I was quite disturbed.

I like and admire Melisa a lot, and we all know what this site's "style" is...

First of all, it was quite obvious she would have to go back to her earlier days completely shaved pussy look, though she has matured into a beautiful woman... and her pubic hair-style suited her just right.

Then, of course, come all the objects, etc.

Would this turn out pictures of her which are of lower class she usually is?

As I have said so far from the preview pictures I have already seen, this is not so. But three left me undecided:...

Two with objects in her pussy which we have never seen her with;

And one standing outdoors with her lovely mature woman appearance but it is awkward due to her changed pubic looks.

Also some of the objects mentioned in the notes leave me unsettled.

• At mysexykittens she is now Alma B. and not just Alma.

See profile page:

http://www.mysexykittens.com/f/profile/m/1973/index.html

to Mike: pubic hair? yuck... I'm glad she shaved it back. BTW, I recently saw a 3-girl lez video in a hot tub where she does anal (dildo, I'll dig it up and provide more info,) so I guess she's going south...

• @ Maxxximus:

This video was first published three months ago(minus two days)... by Pierre Woodman. And I am not sure Woodman got Melisa to do all he had wished to exhibit.

• Well, I have seen some more preview pictures a few minutes ago...

This time with the object that worried me most...

And to my surprise it seems Melisa took an attitude quite unexpected, to many of the viewers and maybe the ALSScan people.

It is Czech in character... There is some humor and ridicule there.

Mike.

• Russel,

Just sent you Melisa's Model Page on daphoz.com.

They say she said... Wouldn't be sure if this is so, as some sites write all sort of things in the name of the models.

Mike.

• Russel,

Have just sent you three links to TorridArt:

1) to the site;

2) to a preview of Melisa;

3) her Model Page.

NB She is new here.

Mike.

• Good one Mike (:R

• Beautiful babe ... No ???

• Why no? Yes! Yes! Yes!

• Hey you guys!

Have you noticed Melisa's lovely and beautiful breasts?

And in this respect, the way she holds herself and poses?

GREAT PLEASURE!!!

• CHECK THE MOVIE ''La soirand''

• @ TONY:

This is not our Melisa here!

• Russel,

After seeing Melisa's second set on SweetAndNude, I decided to send you a few links from that site:

1) about the site, which I think should be amongst the Web Links;

2) her Model Page;

3) a preview of this wonderful set.

As for the preview, Philippe Carly, the photographer and owner of this site, splits his sets into parts, each part containing 40 pictures. This is his way of publishing his sets. In the about-page he gives his explanations as to why. In this particular case there are 240 pictires, split into six parts(2a to 2f). I've sent 2a and by clicking appropiately one gets the rest.

Her Model Page, which you have here as a gallery under her general cover for SweetAndNude on the SC covers page, I think should be in the Model Page section.

Under the Web Links section you have the site's Update's Page as the link to SweetAndNude. I think the about-page is more appropriate here, as Philippe Carly explains his aims and purpose to his site.

I think he definitely succeeds in this, when seeing this wonderful set of Melisa. She is just enchanting here...

Mike.