Lorena B / ICGID: LG-8670 / #10025

Comments

• Latest video on Sex Art released 29th June - 'The Sea Mousse'

with Whitney Conroy.

• Lorena is now on Nubiles

• 'Purple Touch' New video at Sex Art 21/7/13.

Lorena deserves so much more credit for what she is doing.

• Lorena is currently in the middle of an 'exclusive' contract with The MetArt group; mostly shooting for SexArt and at least one scene for Viv Thomas, with Eve Angel, so far. I think the initial contract ends in September. Seems like a short contract - 3 months - although they do have a good reason to renew it - she's firmly No. 1 on their SexArt models list.

• Interesting - I didn't know MET contracted models? (:R

• Just heard from MET - yes, it's true (:R

• They confirmed it on their open forum for video comments. I thought Malena Morgan, their previous No. 1 voted model, was contracted to them last year ?

• Lorena now at Karupspc as 'Lorena Graham' with 2 solo videos, which seem to have been shot about 2 years ago.

http://www3.karupspc.com/showgal.php?g=groups/28267/4_1&s=71

• New video from Sex Art - 'Dare' with Iwia (http://www.thenude.eu/Ivy_22545.htm#video)

and a guy named Greg.

B/G/G ? Yes, but only for Iwia. Lorena doesn't dip her toes into those waters in this video. Strange stuff.

• Russell - This vid (Dare) seems to be missing from the cover section ?

No news yet about her contract with MetArt group ?

• Sexart cover will be added as soon as possible - we're a bit backed up at the minute. I answered you about Lorena/MetArt earlier. (:R

• Russell - re. her contract - I fink it was the other way around ? (:

My query is about how long the contract is for.

• I don't think they would release that - sensitive commercial info! :) (:R

• Beautiful woman, I am surprised she has not risen to be seriously contending for a top ten position! Glad to see more of her from more sites though.