Ilze A / ICGID: IA-87N4 / #15061

2»

Comments

• Thanks Franzwolf....Ilze is gorgeous. I know that Ilze has commented on posts about herself on another site at one time and I just want to add this.

Ilze, you are a stunning woman. You obviously have an incredible body but I also want to emphatically state that you have the most beautiful blue eyes I think I have ever seen. I do believe you are an ideal woman. You are extremely pretty and as nice as you are attractive.

• I'm sure it's not the first attribute of Ilze's that most men would notice, but everytime I look at Ilze I just can't get over how beautiful her blue eyes are.

Obviously it's not just Ilze's eyes that are beautiful:) and in my opinion....from a physical standpoint, she is a perfect female.

Beautiful eyes, beautiful face, beautiful smile, beautiful body....you are a gorgeous woman Ilze:)

• You're right David, Ilze's eyes are wonderful, they are of an enchanting particular deep blue.

She's really physically perfect, a work of art, everything of her is perfect, although I follow her since her debut as a model, I'm always astonished at how beautiful she is, unbelievable! it's rare to see such characteristics embodied altogether by a single person: beautiful light brown/Auburn hair, perfect deep blue eyes, beautiful face with a sort of aristocratic look in the traits, charming smile, very well shaped breasts harmonic with her body structure, beautiful arms and hands, perfect waist-to-hip ratio (she seems a classical statue, the cover of "My Art" (Met-Models) set is paradigmatic to see that), perfect legs with lovely feet, perfect butt, and I don't want to be inappropriate but it deserves a mention: a perfect pussy, it's rare to see a pussy with that perfect shape, adorable.

The whole body structure is harmonic in a perfect way.

She's not only perfect in almost every physical detail (I don't exaggerate, it really is that) but she has a particular light, charm, sweetness, cuteness and elegance that shines through the pictures that I rarely see in other models, she's a real jewel.

Very fortunate who's her mate, it is as if he had won the lottery.

;) :)

• They look different to me, especially with eyebrows and breasts.

• No way is she Anita 8131.....definitely two different models.