Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• Set
    30 October 2013 / Emily & Milena / Body Sculpting / HEGRE-ART
    has 80 (not xx) images.

• Still the sexiest girl I've ever seen. The only downside with pairing her with another girl (or girls) is that I'm only looking at Milena.

• No it is only fan page. I dont use vk anymore.

• Just checked out her new video Little Violet. Not sure where it fits in the chronology of her work, but she's always a delight to behold (I want to be reincarnated as the banana in the final minutes).

I could be wrong but I've never heard her talk or laugh in any of her videos. I'd like to hear what she sounds like, even if in Ukrainian. As feminine as she is, I would imagine she has a soft yet girlish voice. But I wouldn't hold it against her if she sounded like Kathleen Turner, either.

• I take back what I said about wanting to be reincarnated as the banana in her last video. I REALLY want to be reincarnated as the strawberry in her most recent set. What else is there to know - the lady likes fruit.

• As I see Milenas last set "Reany" I mean the young teen from 2010 is reborn, she looks extremly fresh and youthful. In the last time she had lost something of her freshness, so I am a little bit astonished, perhaps she do more with cosmetics for a softer skin, what do you mean, or what say Milena herself do this? I am a fan from Milena since 2010 and I am very interested on that!

• the latest videos of her by erik latika are the greatest crap I've ever seen. most of the time out of focus and blurred, camera movements like a drunk sailor on a ship in a severe storm, editing from hell.

is this supposed to be art? sorry, I can't watch this crap.

what a waste of such a lovely girl.

• I'm never sure where in the chronology of her photo shoots any set is, but I do like the more mature look she has had recently. Particularly the Charming Cutie set he had on Amour Angels. She has a beautiful face and knows how to make love to the camera. I could see her modeling for a long time to come, if that's what she wants. Alternatively, she could hang it up tomorrow and open a shelter for homeless cats. Treat each set as the treasure it is for someday it will be over.

• In looking at Milena's newest set Miene, it appears that a previous set Nollea wasn't shot in the snow after all. She looks to be on a salt flat. Granted, she was wearing gloves, snow boots and what appears to be a yak-herders hat in Nollea. With that said, it might have been a little chilly out there. Her nipples looked cold when she slipped out of that white number she was wearing in Miene.

• Milena has her site up. She has four exclusive sets on it so far and it looks like there is a lot more in the pipeline. As always, she's beautiful and sexy. She's on it and answers questions. Worth checking out if you are a fan.

http://milenaangel.club/home

• Milena has a new charm on her bracelet in her newest Sex-Art set. For those of you hoping to see her do hardcore, this might be as close as you get. One thing I've always found fascinating is her ability to look both prim & proper and totally brazen in the same set. Often even in the same photo.

• Old bracelet:(

• The bracelet has been in most of her photo sets but there's a charm on it I haven't noticed before. Check out photo #092 for a better look at what I'm referring to.