Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• 121 pic set - 'Presenting Milena' - ErroticBeauty

23/08/12 by Erik Latika

• Think that this is the Met Models set from 29/09/11, as per her s/c covers page 1 on here shows. Sorry for jumping the gun, but when I saw she was on EB I assumed that because she hadn't been previously recorded as being an EB model, it was a new set. Yet on her EB model page, the set is dated 29/09/11.

http://www.eroticbeauty.com/model/milena-d/

Does this mean that Met Models is now subsumed into EB ?

• Caeder - yes, since Jan this year! MM = EB - and a right old mess they're making of the model pages (:R

• Caeder, you saw that confusing date at her model page? Then fixed now. I think good add EB model page. Same name as MA, then linked to MA model page.

http://www.eroticbeauty.com/model/milena-d/

• Hi. It seems a cover from W4B has been added that matches a wearehairy set. It mentions a video. I am confused by this one. Does anyone has more information?

• New Lez. set at SexArt with Lyala A again - "Zevgari"

Photos by Antares.

Not as hot as their first set together, Milena doesn't do much at all. If there are to be more of these shoots, I hope she does them with a change of partner.

• SexArt 2012-10-06 Milena D & Nika N - Panorama

• Met-Art 2012-10-08 Milena D - Aggathi

• SexArt 2012-11-14 Milena D - Mythos

• Met-Art - 2012-11-21 - Milena D - Ignite

• This lady is my ALL-TIME favorite . I'd like to swim in her gene pool . It's been said that the eyes are the window to the soul, and what beautiful eyes they are. She has incredible legs and butt ,and last but not least her awesome bush. Its refreshing to see a woman who doesn't feel she has to shave to be feminine . Milena you are simply the best. The ideal woman.

• We hope new sets soon !

• Very captivating face. Can't look away.

• Met Art Komena released!

• HI! I started writing my own blog! still only in Russian as it is my first language, and for me it is more convenient! but I hope you will be interested ! just find milenangel on blogspot dot com. and please remove the link to the twitter. it is false. Thank you for your love! always yours! Milena D