Nastya E / ICGID: HX-90DK / #16208

Comments

• Now at Koko Archives as Elena

• JCW - do you have a link to her model page at Koko please ?

• Apparently there are just previews of her in Putalocura.com but the video desnt seems to exist, who can confirm?

• Saw this rumour on her Peachy Forum thread in Jan. 2011. I spent a very long time looking through his site, in Feb. this year, but all that was there was a blog entry from late in the previous year. In that blog there were some s/c photos and a rambling story about how he tried to get her to do h/c but couldn't (I used google translate on his spanish text so don't blame me if it isn't exactly what he wrote !)

I searched all his video lists etc, but she wasn't there. I think if she had done anything for him, we would have found out by now.

• >Now at Koko Archives as Elena :JCW

Did she really appear at Koko? I cant find her at the site.

• Never mind. It looks like they took the MPL set named Mirror and stamped koko-artchives on the pictures

• Can add EROTICBEAUTY (Nastya E) to Bio.

• Torbe/PutaLocura has resurrected (16th Sept. 2012) his blog entry of a few years ago about his experiences with this girl, and updated the comments.

http://www.torbe.es/diosas/jovencitarusa/

Makes very interesting reading. He said originally the reason no photo's were published was that her boyfriend found out and that was the end of it.

He now says that he did have paid-sex with her, but I can't tell, using g**gle translate on his spanish text, if he is saying he recorded it for his series or not, and can't publish it.

• Unfortunately he says he didn't recorded anything.

• Glasha Murkina at defloration.com

• According to the defloration site, those pictures were taken sometime in 2010; a more precise date (month, for example) is not available.

• Also Milly at ePantyhoseLand.com - see my two recent posts to Galleriies.

• Last seen 2013? Last seen today. ;-)

• So, has she started posing again, or are the recent sets just old ones that never got published?