Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• @searchlight said:
    Milena's new set Ice Baby is an instant classic.

That´s not really a new set it was produced in December 2012 therefore Milena looks so young on this pictures, look to "Delight" its from February 2020 than you can see the difference!

• @Euwolover said:

@searchlight said:
    Milena's new set Ice Baby is an instant classic.

That´s not really a new set it was produced in December 2012 therefore Milena looks so young on this pictures, look to "Delight" its from February 2020 than you can see the difference!

Yeah, I suspect you are correct. Hopefully she has more sets like this in her archives. I very much like her more mature look as well as her various reincarnations along the way, but I think it was those early MET-ART and Hegre sets that really set the hook in me.

• Yeah, I suspect you are correct. Hopefully she has more sets like this in her archives. I very much like her more mature look as well as her various reincarnations along the way, but I think it was those early MET-ART and Hegre sets that really set the hook in me.

Meanwhile I like more her mature look, but older sets are interesting to see the difference to nowadays, but until she was about 28 she looks really still like a teen!

• @Euwolover said:

Meanwhile I like more her mature look, but older sets are interesting to see the difference to nowadays, but until she was about 28 she looks really still like a teen!

I agree that in the last year Milena's appearance has changed. On both her most recently photographed sets (Delight, Deep V, The Darkened Room) as well as her OnlyFans photos she looks as if she has either lost weight or has been hitting the gym. This has happened before, and the weight loss always seems to be with her breasts while her bottom remains the same. It's an acquired taste. It also makes photosets like Ice Baby all the more jolting when you compare her shape then with now. She is still extraordinarily photogenic but I'm hoping that she evolves back to her pre-COVID self once we are back to normal.

• I agree that in the last year Milena's appearance has changed. On both her most recently photographed sets (Delight, Deep V, The Darkened Room) as well as her OnlyFans photos she looks as if she has either lost weight or has been hitting the gym. This has happened before, and the weight loss always seems to be with her breasts while her bottom remains the same. It's an acquired taste. It also makes photosets like Ice Baby all the more jolting when you compare her shape then with now. She is still extraordinarily photogenic but I'm hoping that she evolves back to her pre-COVID self once we are back to normal.

As you see on the photos from 2020 Milena has get hollow cheeks I think this comes not only from weight loss but also from the fact that the skin in her face becomes dryer, that´s often by women around 30. So I think we will never get back the teen Milena even she takes Botox or Hyaluron, but for me it will be an adventure to see the further career of Milena in her thirties, she is so extraordinary and has so much ideas that it will be certainly a pleasure to see her acting nude in the future!

• Nice new set out. I realize the Milena is noted for her ultra-long hair, but I prefer when she wears it either pulled back into a bun (or ponytail) or has it in braids. Especially the latter. It is just so adorable.

• She will turn 30 next month! :( :'(

• @karpovgambit said:
    She will turn 30 next month! :( :'(

She certainly had a great run and will likely stay active for some time to come. IMHO, Milena's best work is behind her. I suspect she has a lot of archived material and will continue to release it.

• @searchlight said:

@karpovgambit said:
    She will turn 30 next month! :( :'(

She certainly had a great run and will likely stay active for some time to come. IMHO, Milena's best work is behind her. I suspect she has a lot of archived material and will continue to release it.

I hope Milenas 30th birthday will not be the end of her career. I like to see the change from a girl into a mature woman, Milena is still very attractiv and I think she has so many ideas for nude photography that her career can go further for another 10 years!

• I hope Milenas 30th birthday will not be the end of her career. I like to see the change from a girl into a mature woman, Milena is still very attractiv and I think she has so many ideas for nude photography that her career can go further for another 10 years!

Given how many looks and personas Milena has had over her career, it's just a matter of time before she comes up with something new. I'm not a big fan of what she is currently doing but I'm willing to see what's next. I suspect that I could pick 20 random photos of hers and people would never suspect it was the same girl.

• @searchlight said:
    Given how many looks and personas Milena has had over her career, it's just a matter of time before she comes up with something new. I'm not a big fan of what she is currently doing but I'm willing to see what's next. I suspect that I could pick 20 random photos of hers and people would never suspect it was the same girl.

That´s also my opinion!

• @Euwolover said:

That´s also my opinion!

That goes double for what is on Milena's OnlyFans site. Makes you appreciate the value of a professional photographer and make-up artist. If I didn't know anything about Milena and had her OnlyFans site to go by, I wouldn't give her a second look. And that's true for other models. There have been times when I've seen a really good set by a model I don't know. I'd look up her past work on the theNUDE.com website only to find that most it was awful. What changed was they finally got a photographer like Eric Latika who knew how to shoot them.

• Milena as a celtic princess, I love her newest photoset!

• @Euwolover said:
    Milena as a celtic princess, I love her newest photoset!

Agreed. I remember seeing a couple of those photos posted on her site two years ago.

• Milena's 30th birthday came and went pretty quietly. Although in the adult modeling world that kind of longevity is pretty uncommon.