Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• Milena's boutique site has been pretty quiet lately. She published three photosets and one video for the month of April. With the exception of the video which goes with the Marie Antoinette photo set, everything looks like it was shot some time ago. The set with Anoli looks particularly dated. Assuming the @istayathome set was shot back in March, Milena would have gone from an A-cup to a C-cup in a couple weeks. I recall hearing that Milena has dozens of sets of archived material waiting to be published. There might be a reason why they are sitting in storage. The set with Anoli is one of those hit-or-miss sets that I suspect sounded better than it turned out. May is being billed as Fairy Month at Milena's site. That sounds like costumes or endless photosets in the weeds. I could be wrong, but I doubt that's what people are hoping for.

• The biography page lists 52 times that Milena has appeared with Nika. It seems like a lot more. Frankly, it's gotten redundant.

• Given how little content Milena has been putting on her boutique site during the COVID pandemic, I thought I’d try a one-month subscription to her OnlyFans site. I have to admit that I'm enjoying it. It’s mostly self-shot selfies although they are much improved over the early ones she had her site. It’s a radical departure from the costumes or girl-on-girl or overly-produced glamor sets that have become her mainstay. There is more of a girl-next-door feel to it. She also looks ten years younger (maybe a consequence of minimal make-up). And there are some real gems in the photos and videos she’s put on the site. I’m not sure how long I'll hang with it (downloads aren’t possible) but this is more like what attracted me to Milena in the first place.

• edited July 2020

You need to add a link to her Onlyfans account in her bio info. Here is it https://onlyfans.com/milenaangel

• Milena's twitter account shows four possible covers for a 3rd installment of her Librarian series. Of all the recurring personas she has created, I would say the Librarian has been my favorite. However, I would add a couple other sets to the three named ones. Minx was a younger version of the Librarian and the video Hang On and the set The Doctor Makes a House Call appear to be the same character. I've always thought Milena looks sexy in glasses. I'm looking forward to the 3rd installment regardless which cover she chooses.

• With Milena's latest offering she now has 500 photo sets at The Nude.eu. Okay, the actual number isn't exactly 500 - there are duplicate covers, her virtual reality film covers are included under photos and her We Are Hairy or Only Fans sets didn't have covers. Still, it's quite a body of work she has put together. She he has certainly evolved over the last decade (both physically and artistically) and is still capable of producing amazing material. Congrats, Milena. No other model comes close to the quality of your work.

• In the last two months Milena has put out as many new sets on MetArt as she has her dedicated boutique site (three apiece). It's been over three weeks since she's released anything on MilenaAngel and nothing is in the pipeline. It's looking like her OnlyFans site is where she's putting her time and effort these days.

• I SO wish she would get rid of that horrifically disgusting 70's bush! I mean, if I wanted that hairy of an ass, I'd just look at nude male asses.. GROSS!

• @DreamGirlsDaily said:
    I SO wish she would get rid of that horrifically disgusting 70's bush! I mean, if I wanted that hairy of an ass, I'd just look at nude male asses.. GROSS!

Technically, it's Milena's crotch that is hairy, not her ass. But I agree that it could use a little more pruning at times. She recently did a set with Nika where she was wearing a foxtail butt plug but it was nearly impossible to tell where the fluffiness of the foxtail began and the fluffiness of her crotch ended. With that said, pubic hair has always been a part of Milena's appeal. While she has done shaved sets, she's had some pubic hair in most of them. Frankly, I prefer her with a bush. Preferably a trimmed one that doesn't spread across her inner thighs or around her anus. Different stokes for different folks and all that.

• I see where Milena put a 'new' photo set on her site - the first in six weeks. The set was likely shot a couple years ago to go with a video of her and Nika in the kitchen. She's also offering 50% off on memberships. Tough call on buying a membership to a site that isn't showing a lot of signs of life.

• @searchlight said:
    I see where Milena put a 'new' photo set on her site - the first in six weeks. The set was likely shot a couple years ago to go with a video of her and Nika in the kitchen. She's also offering 50% off on memberships. Tough call on buying a membership to a site that isn't showing a lot of signs of life.

There are new sets on Milena's site. She looks quite tasty in the cover photo in a couple of them.

• Milena's new set Ice Baby is an instant classic.