Gabriella Toth / ICGID: MX-892N / #9401

Comments

• Anyone know what's happening with FallInLust.com? Used to be a member and was thinking of re-joining, but there's no updates since March and i've had no reply to an email i sent. Only members can read her blog, so wondering if anyone knows if she's not continuing with it anymore?

• I've been trying to get cover updates from the site without any luck - does anyone have the covers from 2015-04 onwards? (:R

• Looks like she might be about to close down FallInLust.com - the front page doesn't go anywhere (but you can still get in via http://fallinlust.com/galleries). Shame, she's definitely one of the more genuinely beautiful models out there...

• i probably have the covers you need - will check and get back to you :)

• In VIPissy set and video another Mia

• FallInLust.com is now officially defunct, it seems :(

• Hi Everyone,

This is Gaby here. I wanna apologize for not updating on my website for a very long time. The site made literally no money which I could use for making new series regularly and my life went through lots of change as well.

So Indeed, I needed to close it. I will refund every charge which happened this, 2017 year. I did not fully count on people stealing and spreading all the images for free, instead of considering to pay the subscription fee.This saddened me because I really did try to put something nice out there, even though it wasn't anything groundbreaking or unique and people did not get that there is no one else behind the site but me. If nobody pays for it, it is just not gonna sustain itself, eventually. I could not keep up with all the work for almost no money.

I appreciate everyone who took any interest in the work I did over the years, even though it is an attention I did not really wish for. I somehow ended up liking modeling and I found no problem with tasteful nudity either. Sometimes attention went a little too far and I was not into that. I did not wish for that part of the deal. It might seem that I am an exhibitionist but I actually have a pretty shy personality. I am just very curious to new things in life.There was a lot of great stuff coming out of this job, and I am glad I did it. I would not be where I am now. It shaped me and helped me to get to know myself and change my shyness for the better too. But lately, I got to a certain point in life where I started to doubt that having lots of attention from the internet, social media etc will have nothing to do with my happiness. So the need for a change just organically happened.

Anyways, not sure any of this makes sense, just wanted to put the word out there since I stumbled upon these wondering comments about me.

You all have a great day and thanks for reading!
    G

• Hi Gaby, it's great to see that you are not giving up with FallInLust.

Hope you are OK :)

Cheers

• Thanks for the update Gaby - as a former member of FallInLust, it's a shame it had to close. You're definitely one of the best :)

• Beautiful Gaby, I wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!! Kisses :)

• @JUSTACOMPLEXGUY

Didn't you read what she wrote? She IS giving up on FallInLust!

• Mia/Gabriella/Velvet...beautiful names for an astoundingly drop-dead gorgeous woman. I hope she doesn't become another snobbish superstar model being lauded with such adoring admonitions of her unique physical attributes. She is definitely one of my top 3 !!!

• Sorry to hear about your website, Gabi. Hope you are enjoying life and have found yourself a love Master.