Anna Aj / ICGID: AA-87F8 / #9936

Comments

• Fynjy - the massage videos are still there - click the video tab. The videos you mention - Hegre? Do you have the covers? (:R

• Yep, Hegre, here are the covers: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/3734350/file.html

And the massage videos; I wasn't meaning Anna S - Sensual Massage from 2007, there are 3 big videos from Hegre's "Massage & Bodywork", long ones, around 40 minutes, and really big (one of them is 2.4 GB). They're on her page at Hegre: www.hegre-art.com/models/show/149 at the bottom.

• Fynjy - got the 2 video covers, thanks. I don't seem to be able to find covers for the massage videos :( (:R

• Hi WabiSabi - you're right. I'm adding all the backdated FM-Teens covers. There's a load more on the way! (:R

• She is truly the best!

• There's evidence that her birthday is December 24th... It's from her page in a Russian social network. You can never be 100% sure though.

• kekal - We don't publish real names (:R

• Rumors are that she isn't shooting for nude sets anymore, at least for Hegre. Looking at Hegre's latest material with her, I believe it's true (not sure about Met-Art though).

• It's not rumors! Unfortunately. :-(

• What is "not rumors": no more nude modeling at all, or no more sets at Hegre?

• Anna seems to be still modeling nude, not retired, We may have "lost" Phiby this year, but lately Anna has been having one new set a month published at MET-Art. She has a fan-supported site I can't name here since it tells her real name. If you care enough about her, Google will get you there. Early this year that site posted the rumor that she was no longer working with Hegre. Her shoots posted by him since then seem to support that. They look like old "seconds" left over and not published while he could get better new shoots. I hope and believe she is still modeling elsewhere.

• She recently appeared in Playboy Ukraine as Playmate of the Month September, in XXL Magazine Russia July/Aug. and XXL Magazine Ukraine June 2011. And with some investigation, you may also find some stunning pictures of her taken by ukrainian photographers. So I guess we dont't need to be worried because there are no new sets on Hegre-Art, even though I miss the unsophisticatedness of Petters shots.

• She has canceled business with Hegre and Met. They use old her sets and video. For example: Naturist (May 31, 2011) - http://www.hegre-art.com/films#action=show&id=400. It's 2009.