Tara Blue / ICGID: MR-00W06 / #46703

edited November 2023 in - Models

Here you can discuss Tara Blue, ICGID: MR-00W06

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Since maxmodels not an agency, but model profile page, that contains some confidential information I suggest to delete this link from bio, may be for all polish models who have that links too.

• @hyator said:
    Since maxmodels not an agency, but model profile page, that contains some confidential information I suggest to delete this link from bio, may be for all polish models who have that links too.

I completely disagree with this assessment. If a model in fact advertises herself as a nude model and posts nude images in her model profile then posting her maxmodels profile, or any other modeling profile page for this matter, here (like https://www.maxmodels.pl/modelka-magda95.html for Tara) is a 100% fair game! If anything, it helps the model promote her brand and improves her name recognition. This is particularly true if a model hails from such enlightened and tolerant European country like Poland.

• "This is particularly true if a model hails from such enlightened and tolerant European country like Poland."

I've lived all my life in this "tolerant country" and I'm over 40 years old. Women in my beloved country, those supposedly "liberated", used to blame the values, Catholicism, intolerance of Polish society, etc., that all this together inhibit their "erotic careers".
    Nonsense!
    I don't know any more hypocritical than Polish women.
    They act as if they want to eat the treat and have that treat all the time...

In short, this girl is Polish, not a rare Russian.

• @dyl said:
    "This is particularly true if a model hails from such enlightened and tolerant European country like Poland."

I've lived all my life in this "tolerant country" and I'm over 40 years old. Women in my beloved country, those supposedly "liberated", used to blame the values, Catholicism, intolerance of Polish society, etc., that all this together inhibit their "erotic careers".
    Nonsense!
    I don't know any more hypocritical than Polish women.
    They act as if they want to eat the treat and have that treat all the time...

In short, this girl is Polish, not a rare Russian.

Why so butthurt, she cheat on you or something like that?

• // Why so butthurt, she cheat on you or something like that? //

No why ?! I don't know the girl/model. Poland has a population of nearly 38mln.
    It's hard to know everyone here :-)
    But I can see that you're in pain...
    I just explained the fact, which's in line with reality.
    I know the Polish website for which you asked to be removed.
    My exgirlfriend also has a profile there

• We had to wait for the met-art session to correct her true country of origin - Poland. Bravo for courage for her.. ;-)