Jeff Milton / ICGID: JM-00YM / #27783

12346ยป

Comments

• edited July 2020

The Twitter account listed for Jeff Milton is just a fan account and not the real deal.

• Don't think it's gonna do any good to say this, but her hair color would be more accurately described as "brown." Wishful thinking ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„
    Would you call her eyes blue? ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Here's my idea on why some folks persist in saying Jeff's generally brown hair is blond. Has to do with my fave Kristel, whose brown hair sometimes looks blondish or reddish in studio highlights. I've gone so far as to call blue-eyed Kristel blonde and had to walk that back in the face of incontrovertible evidence ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘€ But I think Jeff looked up to Kristel and wanted to emulate her to some extent. So if Kristel is blonde, so am I!
    In any case cute Jeff like several other Rylsky models of the time never dared be as naturally sexy as Kristel. They chose to be physically more artificial. Not a prob for most glam erotica fans ๐Ÿ˜

• Thank you for correcting the description of her hair color. Gives me a little more faith in the integrity of this industry ๐Ÿ˜ธ
    I just noticed that some time ago you reduced slightly Kristel's bust measurement. I won't ask how you determine it. I do know that you're often wrong on hair color apparently because you go on how it looks in photos, without trying to tell whether the color is artificial or real.
    You do this with boobs, but nothing, nothing, is more important than boobs ๐Ÿ˜น

• 6 of her 7 videos have been removed from Rylsky Art. Only "Voices" is left.