Lilit A / ICGID: LA-00FZ / #29924

Comments

• Russell asks, "How could you not favour Lilit?" Like it or not, here are my reasons:
    One, she's always shaven, i.e. denuded.
    Two, she uses artificial hair color.
    Three, she has often-airbrushed tattoos.
    Four, she's done according to this site nearly 700 photosets and videos. My quality-over-quantity fave did around 40. Many of those 700 appearances are on sites doing things my fave avoided, to her eternal credit.
    Lilit is a striking woman, and it's not hard to see why she's popular and widely-favored in current erotica. But for all her good looks and willingness to play, she's ordinary, like almost all the rest.
    It's not so much what you do but how you do it that makes you special.
    Or, as one wise person put it, beauty is more than skin deep ☝?❤️

• 'Animal Print' another great work of ERRO.

• I think Ariel/Lilit is a wonderful model, but I agree with andywuz. After about a hundred or so sets over-saturation begins to set in. You are seeing the same poses endlessly repeated. Ariel/Lilit pushes the envelope more than most models (toys, softcore with boys, on-camera orgasms) but I'm ready to move on at this point. For what it's worth, I feel the same way about other models whose work has become either redundant or forced (costumes, avant garde photography, ridiculous sets). There's a reason why there isn't a pension-plan for nude models - after a few years it's time to move on.

• Yes, searchlight, a number of them go on too long, for whatever reason. If the money's there, why not? they seem to say. Could be further damaging their chances of making a good living elsewhere. This is not to say that some people genuinely can't get enough of them. A model could say, "I'm serving my loyal fans."
    Even if she's well past gaining new ones.
    As with most performers, once you start imitating yourself (or are trying very hard not to :-), it's time to ask some hard questions.
    Maybe a good pension plan would help these old-timers kick the habit ??

• Natalia Udovenko by Ana Dias:
    Playboy April 2019 issue for Mexico is also original featured for Portugal:

https://www.portalnet.cl/temas/playboy-mexico-abr-19-johana-riva-are-rojas-natalia-udovenko.1455282/ scroll down for Natasha.

• Another denuded-girl-in-nature scene! OMG. What I would give for the good old days when chicks frolicked on a sunny beach as natural as the sun and sand. I am sick of shaved, waxed and lasered, especially when the model thinks she (or he) is just oh so perfectly sexy hair-free as a 5-year-old.
    Guess you knew that ☹️ ?

• @andywuz: Generaly I also like a bit nice modern trimmed hairy pussy, but It's a matter of taste (we surely don't want to go back to the vague bushes of the 70's?). Maybe it's wise to enjoy your own favorite models, instead of spending boring time criticize on other girls, Andy?
    Nice pictures, Natalia!

• Frodo: I've been bashing Lilit because she represents what I don't like about the "glam" scene in general. Yes I would like to see more of the full bushes you refer to. Most not surprisingly are quite feminine. But for many today they are unthinkable. That's what I'm against -- not Lilit in particular.

• @andywuz:
    1)  As you know, today, there a lots of hairy models to find. In fact, I even think today the 'public-hair'-market is making a comeback! For example: Venice Lei, Maxine (MetArtX) or the site LoveHairy.com. etc. etc. That's all still glamour.
    Perhaps you fancy the vintage nudism? (But, I disgust of hairy armpits.)
    I like how 'Lilit A' looks as she is, but you can fantasize if she hadn't shaved her bush....

2) My opinions on some of your previous 'comments':
    - Changing hair color is what 'Lilit A' does: it's her life, what she likes. Nothing wrong with that, I do like her surprises, but of course one has its favorites!
    - The ónly temporally airbrushed tattoos were put on one trip in Thailand - her 'rose' is steady .
    - Modelling: Every pro-model, natural or nude has learnt how to 'pose', freeze, move and act. Repeating poses are sometimes unavoidable. So, working with more different photographers gives them more creativity and variation ... , that's what she does. There are very exciting series/video's, shot for different studios. So, no, she's never boring to me at all, just exciting!

Generall note:
    'Lilit A' (Natalyia) did many Cosmetics-products advertising/fashion, for which 'her face' is often seen in Ukraine and other countries on posters and product-package-designs. Even she he acts in music-videoclips.

• Frodo: I like that: "public" hair indeed! ?
    For me a girl's "sexual" hair -- yes, including her armpit hair -- is a feature I want to see. Just like the hair on her head. She can remove it too. But for it always to be removed -- she's automatically off my list. That means about 95% of 'em.
    This is erotica and I want to see what they got!
    The girl I value highest by far has naturally beautiful hair, which seems to change color in different light. You just can't beat natural. I'm not just talking about hair color.
    Good point about different photogs, as long as they can get good shots of the model. Not all can. Chemistry may be lacking. The model may not be able to relax and express herself. I think the prob in Lilit's case may be too many photos and movies in too little time. That could make her seem repetitous and shallow. There are many others who seem to work absolutely as much as they can. What kills me is that they'll do anything except let their sexual hair be. Hence my complaint about the era we are in.