Cristina A / ICGID: NX-87G2 / #3799

Comments

• @Cristina, if it really is you, which is highly doubtful, of course. I wish it were more simple, and we all could believe you on face value, but as you and I and all of us here know, the 'industry', of which you are a active part, currently is kicking back very hard, in its efforts to fight 'our' quest for free information. Your 'interactive' presence here, and on facebook for that matter, may very well be a strategic move.

'Nothing is true, all is permitted'.

As long as there is a real you, and a real me, and possibly an intermediairy between us, and if by chance we meet, it's beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. Take care.

• proxy, can not understand you exactly, may be my english is not enough( Do not you beleive that it is me? Beleive!) It is me) I have photos from my own archive - I suppose it is enough.

So, may be you can see me soon on the metcams. But now I have my new video here:

http://www.camcontacts.com/exhibprofile.html?exhibitorNick=crystyCC&exhibitorID=169300&SelfFrameType=SelfFrameExhib

Sorry, I can not chat with you now, but soon it will be possible...

Photo by Skokov? Where? Can smb give a link?

• Cristina - I don't understand proxy's comment either!

Skokoff is here: http://www.skokoff.com/galleries.html

Cheers, (:R

• Hi Cristina - I realise Jenja is wrong. Sorry my fault, I should have checked more closely. Skokoff removed (:R

• It's kind of strange to be arguing this with Cristina herself, but I can't see any room for doubt, Jenja at Skokoff really is her.

• yes, it is me. I had worked with him.

but site does not open((( I can not see

adrmins has blocked my account, wrote - Fake name) they do not beleive me too))))) I suppose, it will be necessary to create a new page(

• aka new model Kira on Femjoy... I can not understand their logic....(

• "aka new model Kira on Femjoy... I can not understand their logic...."

To most of us it does not matter. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter what fake name they give her(you).

It happens very frequently in this industry- do not expect this to be the last time a publisher "changes" your name

• BobM, I can not uderstand.... It is frequently - to change the names on the sites of nude?

I hear this for the first time!

I have registered on the femjoy as Kristy. Why they did named me Kira in other set?

• If you find it frustrating Cristina spare a thought for us poor Admin's here.

You're quite recognisable but when a "new" girl turns up on a site where you already have another name, we have to wonder if someone has found a lookalike. Although I was sure enough of Kira not to do the mole check which is used as final proof, your helpful comments do save us wondering.

• Another new site for Cristina - Errotica Archives.

Cristina's spread through the model sites is unusual for someone who has been a working model for some time. Usually it's new girls who grab the sites' attention quickly then fade away. It's nice to see someone "rise up through the ranks" in this way particularly since she's been quite a friend to us here.

• Hi Cristina. You´re a 100% natural goddess. All the works that you do are amazing. You´re my platonic love :)

Kisses

• Hi, Erno)

Thank you) I do it for you) for your smile)

• Happy Birthday Sweet Christina!

• Thank you! I love you))))