Marit / ICGID: MX-00CT / #31481

13»

Comments

• edited September 2023

Has anyone noticed that many Rylsky Art sets have gotten smaller?
    Senmalic originally contained 66 photos, but as I type this now only has 28.
    Oranto originally contained 76 photos, but now only has 21.
    La Nimfo originally had 78 photos, but now has 30.
    And it's not just Marit sets. Many Rylsky photo sets have had many photos removed. Does anyone know why?

• @Mikey567 said:
    Has anyone noticed that many Rylsky Art sets have gotten smaller?
    And it's not just Marit sets. Many Rylsky photo sets have had many photos removed. Does anyone know why?

Davey says:
    "Is this happening with general MET sets? Seems like a MET decision rather than Rylsky's, unless he's renting sets to MET rather than selling them.
    Rylsky can be a bit irritable and had his photographer page removed from TheNude over a comment someone made. I once made a comment on a set on MA and his reply was really rude."

Kazak says:
    "Rylsky is a person that is very difficult to deal with. Once I commented on his page at MetArt precisely about the same thing. Well, my comment was deleted of course and also he blocked me from Twitter (now X). Also later on I learned from a friend of mine that he once posted a picture of one of "his models" and he was threatened by him that he was going to ask for his account to be closed if he did not remove that picture he just posted only a few hours ago, "without his consent". It seems that all he wants is to keep all of the business exclusively to himself, because he is selling the full sets at other websites which I don't even want to mention here. I think he's gone a bit mad :)"

• leinad says:
    "Hi Guys, You are all correct. He's very difficult to deal with and tends to change things up without making sense and or advising of any changes. :D"