Lusi A / ICGID: LA-850K / #8692

Comments

• I would like to see some up date's soon . especially with her video's . They need to bring back game re do fidikeia may have bug and update villsdesole . She's hot you need to do more video's of this foxy little lady . Sweet <3

• Lusi A at Goddess Nudes, 2015-07-20

• Can anyone tell me if there's a video off mayeri?

• Can anyone tell me if she's had any new video's come out ? Can you please post the web site .

• I be leave I seen a shot off Lusi with a nother girl posing. can't remember if it was Just teen site's or Amour Angel's . She looked young . And is Game a gallery or just a video ? When will it be back in youse ?

• Hello doe's anyone ever answer these question's ?

• yes, but sometimes it takes a while (:R

• Hi Russ is it ok if I call you Russ? The galleries look fantastic . There finally full .They need to start working on this young ladies videos . She's a #10 , Don't we all agree . Yes so Beautiful . <3

• Like to find out more info on her birthday ?

• I saw pretty girl's 1 on viper girl's . She has not changed . Baby face with a sweat ass . Got to lOVE it . <3

• Her birthday is January 1 1985
    Eyes green
    Hair brown
    weight 99 lb.
    Bra cup size B Height 5ft.6
    Was skimming the web and found this info .
    can you please post it .Love to find more video's or clip's off her . She could use to put on a few pound's if she was 125 to 130 she'd be perfect . Not that she's not , We all love Miss. Lusi's sweet little ass . If that's her real name ? you know off any video's please post them . <3

• I got some info on Miss Lusi
    Her Birthday is Jan. 1 1985
    height 5ft.6
    Eye's green
    bra cup size B
    Weight 99lb.
    Can you please update her Birthday.
    I found some pic's off her with two other , girl'
    looks young . Wondering if Bi.Sexual?

• You got the day wrong on her Birthday it's Jan. 1 1985 .

• Like to see more video's of this lovely lady . If you know off any post them PLEASE . Russ do you know if there's a video off Presenting Lusi , Before fidikeia came out or is that her first one ? Please write back . Thank you and Merry Christmas . Love to see a Christmas scene off her .

• FIDIKEIA video teaser? Not possible I'm afraid - I can only post video that metart release to their partners :) Seasons greetings to you too (:R