Lusi A / ICGID: LA-850K / #8692

12346»

Comments

• I'd like to see some up date's on this Girl . It's been a while ?

• What happened have not seen anything on this sweat heart in a long time ? Would love to see her do a valentine spread . <3 . I think the best she's had in a while is Mayeri . And I think it may have been old photo's off her she look's rather young ? How about some update's .

• 'Angel In Prison' set has only 79 images (as stated on the cover).

• I would really like to see some updates or something new on this lovely lass . Please post some update's or video's .

• Doe's anyone know what happened to this girl ? Is she still modeling ? Or has she retired ? Hope to see something new soon .

• It's been a long time since I've seen anything on this lovely lady . Can you please give us some update's .

• Doe's anyone see or answer the question's here ?

• we do - just there's nothing new to add :( (:R

• Do you know ? Or have you heard if and when there going to bring back the video Lusi Game baack to this site ? Or why it was removed from this site . There is all so another video off her called villa de sole ..

• Go to vippergirls
    Type Minica & Lusi Teendreams She has a Lesbian Gallery . You get full pics . Minica is all so on thenude. She has 9 Gallerys and one vid . Please who ever is in charge off this site let me know if the video game will ever post here again , And if you could post her video Villa De Sole . Hope she's Bi.

• I have not seen anything on this girl in a while ? What did she do retire ? Hope to see something soon , Like to see the video game come back to this site , And she has another called villa de sole . I know she has other gallery's as well when she first started . Please let's see something soon .

• What happened to this young beauty ? Have not seen nothing all year ?
    She need' to make a come back really hot gallery with a video . Hope she read's this , Hope you had a lovely Christmas Miss Lusi <3

• She appears with Nastya Girl in a number of albums on Nastya's site.

• Happy belated Birthday Miss Lusi , And a Happy New Year .