Paloma B / ICGID: RX-907M / #11193

14567810»

Comments

• Those social media links: really her or not? I know Fauch thinks not. I’m really wondering, if she’s not doing new sets (and it appears that she isn’t) what’s the point of posting naked pictures of herself on Twitter? A lot of the pictures are obviously from old sets. I don’t recognize a lot of the clothed pictures, but then I didn’t pay much attention to the clothed pictures in her sets.

One interesting thing in the Twitter feed: she says that she and Irina J are lovers and are getting married. But, she did a number of sets with Irina, so that could be faked too.

Do you have any contacts, Russell that could verify (or not) the authenticity of these accounts, or have you already done that?

• no, 'fraid not - there's so much fakery - it would be a full-time job! (:R

• I lost contact to her a few years ago, but her social media profile was probably what you would expect from an average girl. no nude pictures.
    she was friend with Irina J and Ralina A and got married (but with a men)
    jacqueline isn't her name, the birth date is true.

• The model in https://www.thenude.eu/cover/metart/71826/sarah-c-in-there-by-ron-offlin

is not PALOMA B.
    She is SARAH C (SC-901T) as the cover indicates.

• fixed - thanks (:R

• 100% not her rel social media. the instagram was promoting an account using old Raven Riley photos so i asked why "she" was promoting fake accounts, my comments were deleted lol

• She is a lovely pudding, made to be naked. As she is long retired, hopefully she found her love Master, and wears his collar.

• there's a typo in the Met-Art set Optiman - should be Optimian

• @lengenkatha said:
    there's a typo in the Met-Art set Optiman - should be Optimian

OK, corrected. Thanks.

• Oh my, new sets in 2020. I had given up hope to see her again.