Anita / ICGID: DX-89Z1 / #14816

Comments

• Nick - removed (:R

• I've just discovered Danita finished her studies at university last year and she's currently working as schoolteacher in Moscow. I'm very happy for her, but it's sad for all of us because this probably means she quits modelling forever. :-(

• Axel, please tell how you found this out. You work in her school?

• (Hi) No. Not actually, but I have another kind of contact to her. Of course the privacy of her actual name is an important issue and I am respectful to the rules of this website. You see, another set of her has been recently released by MET-Art ("Ruby"), but she doesn't look like that anymore and has changed her look. Besides, I suppose the main reason is because she works with little children and role models are important in this kind of job; she's not only a beautiful girl in the outside but also a very nice person in the inside, very caring and supportive to the kids. I loved her pictures as a timeless portrayal of her beauty, but I think she's much better far from adult modelling. She deserves to be appreciated in other ways.

• Hi, Axel, I am a "super fan" myself. Didnt hear anything new yet... You can see her beautiful soul shining out of her in her eyes, her voice, and talks in every video. I simply dont get where you have that "fact" from. You are a friend / Partner of hers?

• Well, we're contacted by fb (I don't even live in Russia). However, I can't post a link to her profile here because it keeps focus on her current work and, as many other models do, she prefers to keep things properly separated. As I've said before, she even changed her look a bit in order to assume this new role and I just don't wanna be responsible of causing any troubles to her. I hope you understand this reason.

• Paul - take this discussion to the members message board - I don't recommend posting your email address (:R

• Axel, I beg you, can you please contact me on the message board? Tell me what I need to know, to find it out myself? I don't want to deal any harm to a lady who touched my heart like she did. My wishes and desires don't matter. Still it actually hurts so much to know there is some info of her, I can't see with my own eyes, I hardly can stand working.

Whatever you tell me will stay at me and only at me.

If you wish, I can give you my personal data, so you to take legal actions to, if I break these rules.

sincerely,

Paul

• Man, this is a very compromising situation, and it does for you as much as it does for me. I simply don't want to publish my personal data and neither do I recommend you do such a thing. Now, let's do something smart: Do you have an account at vintage erotica forum? Tell me your nickname in private (at the message board) and I'll send you an MP at there. Get the point?

Regards

• I get the point. Looks like a much more appropriate way. please, look at the message board (here).

regards, Paul

• she is gorgeous.

i don't understand why so few videos of her.

she is a top 5

• Nu hairstyle as above as belowe in latest FJ. Could be a new set? So she is not retired?

• What an earning to be hacked shi**y site this 66 is! Not updating content but just the release dates. This "15. feb 2014" released set was first out in september 2010!!!

• Same for janNudes wich seems to be the same guy. “November 2013 set" "updatet" not less than three times.