Altea B / ICGID: AB-87D9 / #4455

Comments

• GE: Calle Montaña Guardilama, 11 35580 Playa Blanca (the photo slightly NW-at the open place). The 'untitled' 'PMJH' picture with the house on the right bottom with some 'pergola'??? Indeed perfect position.
    (What a odd place to stay along the street ...
    I mean for nude-photography).

• Here's another photo taken from a different angle: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/58267853. It confirms a few more details including the pergola, the blue sun chair covers and the two turrets on the roof of the neighbouring house. I don't think we need any more confirmation. This is the place. None of the other villas on the flank of the volcano match. I would still like to find an advert to confirm the interior, but even without one, I think there is enough evidence (floor coverings, chairs...) to link the interior photosets - at least the ones that I have identified - with this villa. I have assigned 57 sets to this location. Models: Antea, Cikita, Estee, Melisa.

• I've decided that Antea "Antilles" and Danae "Sculler" were shot in Es Cubells. In the Antilles video, you can see just enough context to equate the boat house with the ones seen in the Exilis video.

• Yes you're very right with this. Thanx.

• By the way, I checked the 'video'section:
    'Mosian' (although with the wrong cover of Antilles session!), is a movie taken on the roof of Casa A, Es Cubells. Not yet notated!
    (the photo-cover 'Lathians' have)

• Sorry I don't have the Mosian video. Didn't download it at the time and now it's no longer on the site... But I've taken your word for it...

• @R-@metmonk:
    I found the location of Antea's 'Candescent-etc.'-house shootings: at Cas Marin Roads, SW of St. Josep-area, Ibiza.
    Sorry don't have any advert./interiors prove, neither the 'killer'-image: the private house probably has not set to rent/sale.
    Zoom in at GE/GM 3d: 38°54'7.73"N  1°16'27.31"E.
    (ca. 4 km South-West (-129°) of St Josep de sa Talaia, North of Es Cubells (ca. -4° 4 km). 

Notice the small bean-formed dark-blue swimming-pool (one straight line, a small and a bigger circle-form), the fern; the trunk wood pergolas/verandas!

If you've found the spot, please rotate to SW-position to compare with Antea's 'Candescent_0005'. Roofs of 'Dicosra_0029' and 'Riffy_0001' and 'Entrance' (Sonia) to the road, could be figured.
    Many (2008) sets with Antea/Altea (like today's published 'Lucea' with view to the southeast terras-like landscape), Eufrat, Sonia, Hene, Verunka and Nicca!

• Great find! I just don't know how found this...

I believe you are right, but I'd like to discuss further and this is not the right place. I'm reluctant to publish my email address here, but if you email Russell (you'll find his email address near the bottom of thenude.eu home page), you can ask him for my email address. I'll be waiting for an email from you.

• @R-@metmonk: Location found for:

• Loaze
    • Bigodinos (w Iveta B)
    • Armonia (w Eufrat)
    • Nobile (w Eufrat)
    • Pinco (+ video)
    • Eutoco (Pinco 2_video)
    • Luxuria
      Palace Hotel Polom, Zilina, Slovakia

(Frodo/cyclosX-cooperation)

• Thanks again Frodo. I located 52 sets to this location. This brings the number of sets with loation info to 12,255. Keep it coming...

• @russell-@metmonk: The today's MetArt release of beautiful Altea B's 'LEGLO'; location shot at Port Nou, Mallorca.

• Divine looking Altea B in a villa at Playa Blanca Lanzarote. Unseen gem from MetArt.

• Antea's TONITA, shot in Slovakia Zilina Palace Hotel Polom. (same room like 'Miracle')

• 10 years on the net, bravo... love you ANTEA/ALTEA B xxx
    You're the very very best.
    A HAPPY NEW YEAR!