Altea B / ICGID: AB-87D9 / #4455

Comments

• I've just added Costa Rica locations to 58 sets. The number of sets at Vіllа Lοs Lаureleѕ is 42. I've only assigned Antea, Nessa, Avia & Emma sets to Costa Rica. I don't want to to phantisize too much about sleeping arrangements when Erro takes models on a shooting trip, but I suppose the equation is you find a villa with n bedrooms and you take (n-1) models with you. For this villa, n = 5. By this logic, for what it's worth, Lilly and Anastasia weren't on the same shooting trip. They went on a different trip to a different location (?), or certainly to a different villa.

• @Metmonk
    The Antea-Nessa-Avia-Emma selections are good enough for me.
    In fact, I (personally) only investigate Antea/Altea for my dedicated-'chronology' to her.
    So I am satisfied with my Playa Bejuca, Pilas Waterfall and the Villa Los Laureles evidence.
    I found Los Laureles advert. by the Avia terras-pool link, which led to the Antea's 'Batik' bedroom! (That's why other girls are needed to compare). I agree with you, to go only for the 100% matching evidence.
    (If you look at the 'map' in the advert of Villa L. you'll notice the 'tree-house' is situated just NE-above the Bejuco beach).

Q: Antea Adarce: Why do you have a panoramio of Playa 'Esterillos' instead a 'killer'-'Bejuco'-photo?
    Q: What made you sure Antea 'Purifiant' and 'Gocce/Lavaggio' are Port Nou (Mallorca)?
    Tnx for your high-enthuastic work to fill the 10.000 cover-locations!

• How special can a girl be, to have some ultimate beautiful, perfect and ARTY set, after 7 years 'on the shelf'. Pic 0109 of Altea's unseen 'Edana' shows why God created the woman... Tnx to MetArt!

• Thanks for the location already!

• @ metmonk: Searching on that beautiful beach Playa de Garcey - 28°20'47.02"N - 14°10'36.40"W, I notice that particular ship wreck, which is seen on Altea's Edana pic 0110 (on the right), of the
    panoramio SS american star playa garcey fuerteventura (2008).
    It might be connection to Victoria Kruz (America Star) and more....(Nikky)

• The American Star shipwreck is indeed how I found this location. Erro has been there with Nikky Case and Viktoria B. I had already set the location fields for those sets a few weeks ago. There's a wikipedia article about the ship: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_America_(1939). My guess is the Edana set was shot in 2007.

I believe there must have been more "Erro rents a holiday villa and takes along a few models" stories, this time with the villa being on Fuerteventura and the models being Nikky Case, Viktoria B, Altea and maybe Demi. We see the villa in Antea's "Windows" and "Supervita" sets (among others), but perhaps most clearly in some Nikky Case sets, such as Biniks and the "Lidi" video. The latter shows enough of the surrounding landscape that I'm hoping you or me might identify it some day...

• Why I selected that photo for the Adarce set? I'm not entirely happy about any of the Bejuco Beach photos that you or I found. The problem is that one sandy palm tree lined tropical beach looks very much like another. There are no distinguishing features, such as a particular house or tree or rock that we can match. I just thought that the most convincing match is the horizon that we see in photo 39 with the photo that I selected.

Do you agree with my coordinates of the Villa L.L.? They are based on a map that I found in one of the adverts (you probably saw the same map). Only, I can't quite recognise the villa from the air in Google Earth.

What do you mean with "the Avia terras-pool link"?

Purifiant / Gocce / Lavaggio: I found 8 sites that advertise the Port Nou house with a good set of photos. Purifiant is a perfect match with some of the photos that I found. As to Gocce etc, I haven't found a photo that unequivocally shows the right shower cell, but -1- the decoration is identical with other bath rooms and shower cells of the house, and -2- there are sets of both the other Port Nou models (iveta and Carina) in the same shower.

• http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/Esterillos-Este/proID-35183/

Aha... maybe you're more convinced by the Esterillos name in this url of the advert! Great!

Villa Los Laureles: GE coordinates comparing to the 'Map' in the advert.: 9°31'27.86"N - 84°25'18.56"W.
    East from some lake(?), just above the road. Tight forest: not recognisable from the air in GE!

'Avia terras-pool link': I simply meant, that when I saw an 'image' that looked like the same as Avi's cover 'Bacino'; even with the red flowers. By clicking, linked me to the famous advert.! In that advert I saw the picture that brought me to Antea's 'Batik' bedroom, etc. (So Avia might be a connection girl to other sets (concerning the house, etc.). I always search for same girls together with Antea in some particular place (like with Nessa). Don't forget we have of course the 'crew' of Erro (we always see in different movies).

Purifiant-Gocce/Lavaggio: you're the judge! (So you're also connecting other models).
    Thank you!

• But that doesn't mean they could be photographing on a beach like Bejuco.

• To my impression I guess the Fuerteventura-trip has been taken in december 2007.
    (along Nikky-Victoria 'Pudding Stone' and more), maybe 'Imminenza' (Victoria) and 'Le Rocher' (with Melisa).

I dated Antea/Altea's 'Pingpongos-Windows-Supervita-Disteso-Ortancia-Rotonda(?)-Tramandare-Vezzo-Elant-Famara-Ireland-Must(vid) januari 2008, Famara Beach. All via the same comparing-girls/houses/locations method. Keeping a lot of 'study'-images, but haven't yet found the ultimate 100% compare evidences!!!

• But maybe the 'Map' indication might not be accurate?

• btw May impressed dates are always ultimate or some months earlier.

• @russell-@metmonk: LOCATION  hotel >Dubna Skala 49° 13' 31.00'' N - 18° 44' 22.93'' E< [@R: censore if you need!] in Zilina, NE-Slovakia , for Antea/Altea-sets (2006):

• Rug (red carpet)

• Stardom/Red Stones(Sarta)/Sufaku/Santige/Tease

• Mozaika/Amoreas

• Exsiva/Candela/Shower

• Pillows/Pristines/Pentola

• Lirica

More different (relaxing-) rooms of the hotel show same details to find at Antea's sets: furniture, bedsheets, orange couches, rugs etc.! Different websites show various matching pictures (time-lapse 9 years.)

-- by the cyclosX/Frodo Cooperation --!

• Great find... 83 sets. Besides Antea, we have sets with Adanna, Angel, Ariel, Becca, Eufrat, Nikky Case and Stella.

Many thanks again.

• EA
    :Seluca
    Featuring:Antea