Amelie / ICGID: AX-00F9 / #5793

Comments

• FFL - I very much doubt that it's new. I think it it at least 3 years old. I can't absolutely prove that, but it might be older than that (incredible to think that Amelie has been around since 2007.)

• Thanks for the confirmation, Caeder. Yes, that was the first thought besides being very excited to see an update of Amelie on Femjoy after so long.

I really wish, they shared a little more information about the photoset. A few lines of description would do good like, "This is one of the photosets with Amelie which was taken in "X" location in "X" year and we are posting it now".

In any case, I know it would not mean a lot to many people. But for us, who are longing to see more of her, we would like to know!

Yes, that is true. She has been modeling since 2007 and I have been awestruck by her beauty ever since. Every time I look at her, I identify one new way to admire her :)

For instance, did you pay attention to her hourglass figure? I was too busy admiring her high arched feet (especially outer arches).

By the way, be sure to check out the links I posted below about her appearance for a Swimming Pool product.

I am sure if they can locate her or get in touch with her, so should we be? I mean those who want to do her photoshoots :)

• New update of Amelie on Mplstudios

"Sensuality"

• Amelie's update on Mplstudios.

"Better Than Ever"

• I have a question.

Is SM-119 now the 'hardest' video? (though all her videos are quite soft-core)

In SM-119, her boobs were massaged by a Japanese guy and her nipple erected.

Was her touched by a guy in other videos?

PS

in EXSM-063, Julia in cos-play, she was caressed with a stick

in pmp-162, Julia×Uta Kohaku, they engaged in lesbian very very softly sexual activity.

and more important information I think...

According to a blog in Japan, she came to Japan on 12/18 2010 and put up an event, handshaking with her fans.

Moreover, she chatted on live video as a event which DMM (a Japanese adult website) held on 7/8 and 7/22 2011, and there she announced the hiatus for the duration from August 2011.

Those are all info I have.

• @yum: Can you please share more details about the Japanese blog which you are referring to?

Regarding the hiatus from August 2011, I think it is specific to sha-me.net (at least I hope so)

Thanks for sharing the details and hope we can gather more information.

• >Is SM-119 now the 'hardest' video?

I think so, I got the impession she was not very happy after it happened. It is funny what those whacky Japanese can get away with so long as they have a bit of cloth to work with -- then later when the cloth isn't there but the comfort level is... whoops! I'm sure the dude didn't mean it. XD

• Many thanks yum, cleveland and femfoot, for the updates and links.

Hope these descriptions of a selection of her Japanese videos are of use.

These descriptions do not detail all the scenes in each video.

Exsm063

On a bed, wearing hot-pants, she rubs her pubes along a sheathed Japanese sword. At times she spreads legs very wide while doing it.

She wears a one piece pink swim suit, someone uses a tailors dummy-hand on a stick to caress her breasts - not as erotic as it may sound.

SM102

What looks like a smooth broom handle is used to caress her pubes through her panties. It’s held such at an angle that it barely touches her.

In shower wearing a silver coloured micro-bikini, she pours increasing amounts of shower gel onto herself in big globs (no water used.) It’s coloured off-white, so you can guess what it looks like, especially since she doesn‘t rub it in much.

PMP162

The 2 girls swap cherries from a bowl between their mouths, close ups of their tongues touching while they swap the cherries.

In bedroom Uta Kohaku kisses Amelie’s breasts and nipples - un-censored. Amelie caresses Uta’s nipple, but doesn’t kiss it. Scene ends with Amelie gently rubbing her nipple against Uta’s nipple.

In shower, they take each others bikinis off, fully nude, but pubes are censored by pixilation. Caress each other while showering - breasts, thighs and ass, but not pubes. They kiss for about 3 minutes, closed lipped, and no tongues this time.

SM090

Pink ‘ballerina’ outfit, thin material - extensive close ups of her pubes/camel-toe.

Sausage sucking scene - she simulates a blowjob on it. She makes it look as real as she can, licking and then inserting it while bobbing her head up and down on it.

Pink ballerina outfit again, but this time she’s got a guy with the metal disc from the end of a stethoscope rubbing her pussy through the outfit. He uses it flat and side on, rubbing it up and down her pussy lips through the thin material, pushing it gently into her crack. At first she is on her back with her legs spread wide, then she takes the doggy position. He applies more pressure to her while she’s in this position - he pays a lot of attention to her clit area.

On a bed, wearing blue micro-bikini, she is given a finger massage by a guy using oil. She starts on her back with her legs spread very wide, he massages her thighs and pubes through her bikini, which barely covers her pussy. The oil quickly soaks the material, giving us a ‘wet-look’ view of her pussy. He strokes her pussy repeatedly with his fingers and she gyrates her hips in response for most of the scene. It doesn’t seem like the usual insipid soft-core video now. She goes to the doggy position; but in this section, he barely touches her pussy, instead he massages her ass while she moves around.

SM106

Another blowjob simulation with the same kind of sausage. Again she treats it seriously, even if it does look like the cock of a man suffering from radiation burns.

On a snooker table wearing an animal print bikini, our guy with the metal disc is at it again. She starts, legs spread, leaning back using her arms to prop herself up, while he uses the disc to rub her pussy. This time, because of the thicker material, we can’t see any outline to her pussy. The touching is less intense than the previous scene. In the doggy position, he presses it against her a little more, and again when she lies on her side with one leg in the air. Although the format is the same, and this scene has her take up a very erotic pose on her side, this time it looks as though she was just going through the motions.

SM119

Oil massage on a sofa, her nude breasts are massaged this time, but her pubes are hardly touched at all. Scene ends strangely with close up of her face as she licks her lips; then someone drizzles a thick white liquid slowly over her tongue, lips, chin, breasts…while she licks it up. I wonder what that could be about ?

Last scene has her on a bed ‘masturbating’ half-heartedly. She’s doing it through her panties, but for once in these videos, she looks decidedly unhappy.

Overview

If I had to guess, I’d say she enjoyed most of these, but there were definite signs that she wanted less real stimulation by SM119.

I think SM090 is the most sexual of these videos.

• Seems the original links on sha-me are gone, but I was able to turn up a decent streaming java video of sm119. Site recommends Firefox, but an old IE8 ran well with only one or two pesky popups.

Haven't been able to find the others for comparison, but the video is beautifully done imho. Perhaps she was less into the scenes than the other vids, but it seemed to me she was going for more of a "lost in a quiet fantasy" feel.

snip - sorry can't link to pirated content (:R

• D'oh! Oh snap! and Derp! o.O

My noob.

• New photo' set - 'Summer Beach' at MPL, 26/08/12

• Hate to seem stupid but where can these Japanese files be found?

Thanks!

• Only advice at this late stage (these are mostly over 2 years old) is to search for the video name + her name in Japan e.g 'SM090 yulia'. What you decide to do from there is your choice and at your own risk of course.

You might still be able to legally buy some of these vids from Japan.