Amelie / ICGID: AX-00F9 / #5793

Comments

• Femjoy

Amelie - Human Nature

• Another video to look for: [SM-102] Julia – Pretty Russian Idol Costume Play - It's from Sh-Me the same as the SM-119 video.

• Рсские евчёнки - аые учшие!!!!

• Mpl Studios

Amelie

Bath House Fantasy

• I really feel it is about time to have an official site of Amelie. I personally am ready to fund for that! :D

I would love to see a site dedicated to this beautiful goddess. Is there a way to contact her or the photographer of her, Jan Svend?

• FemFootLover ... I agree

• New

Mpl Studios

Amelie

Love Connection

• Any idea why her updates on Femjoy have stopped for the past 1 month?

I believe it is the same photographer for both the sites, Femjoy and MplStudios.

Hard to track down lovely Amelie, I just hope she appears on more sites and we get to see more of her :)

• I know the photographer sometimes goes to Thailand and the Philippines from vladivostok to do shoots during the winter. So he might have gone there with a few models to do some more shoots.

As the updates on querro have really reduced in frequency as well and I believe that is his site.

• Yeah, I recently got to know that most of the models of the photographer, Jan Svend are from Vladivostok.

And I believe this is his site: http://www.profotosite.com/

I am curious to know more about Amelie. Why is it that the best models appear only on a handful of nude sites and we have other models being recruited by almost every nude site? :(

• New Set

MPL Studios

Little Ways

• sixgod - I can't publish links to copyrighted content (:R

• Tasty body!!How old she is?

• If anybody out there knows more about her, please let us know. We don't know her age. None of the sites that feature her specify her age. Except AmourAngels, but the age that they specify (18) is clearly impossible given the number of years she's been in the business.

• I don't mind a lot about model's age or birth year, model's figure is everything for me. Since most sites removes exif info from photo files, we can't know model's age when photo taken.

But if Amelie's age info available, it is valuable anyway.