Amelie / ICGID: AX-00F9 / #5793

Comments

• Gotta disagree... she looks to me like she was having her period. What an angelic face she has.

• If you look at the updates for each site it looks like at a certain point on each one her boobs got slightly bigger, the nipples and areolas became a bit redder and the nipples and the small bumps in the areola became more prominent. Different times for this on each site because of different schedules. I haven't seen the ones on FJ but MPL and QUerro follow a similar pattern. Not every set follows exact but these sites always release many sets out of order. I think if she was "on her period" it wouldn't be for such an extended time and there would have been similar pic sets in the past few years.

Anyway, I don't care if she is or was pregnant. She is still very beautiful :)

• New

Querro - 2011-09-16 - Amelie - Forward

• Yes, she's pregnant. In the last essay of "Querro", the belly and breasts they're bigger. You see the bulge in her belly. My fear is not having more photos of Amelia. She pregnant remains beautiful. We suggest the sites to keep her in the staff.

• You're right Blackstar. In "Querro - Forward" set she definitely has a swelling belly. Maybe she gained weight but combined with the nipple/areola changes it's pretty sure she is preggo. She still looks great so I agree with you and hope that she will continue to have new sets come out. Even with a really giant 9 months belly :)

• Querro Amelie

Autumn

4 Oct 2011

• I agree with recent comments by Stew and Blackstar. She's pregnant and I'd love to see shoots while she is (and after ofc). Peta Todd arrived at BodyInMind about the time her pregnancy showed. She has several fascinating shoots from about six to five years ago from her pregnant days. If Amelie is willing, I hope some site shows her during pregnancy.

• Femjoy - Amelie - Thinking Of You

• Oct. 26 2011
  • MPL Sudios

Amelie

Harvest Gold

• MPL Studios

Amelie

‘Private Pleasure’

• I feel satifseid after reading that one.

• MPL Studios

Amelie

The Calling

• Meanwhile, over in Japan.

PMP-162 - ‘Julia Song in Costume’ . 25/12/11

Also try EXSM-063

Google them.

Both about 70 mins. long.

Wish she’d do this stuff, and more, with Lorena G.

It's very soft-core, but sexy as hell.

• So, looks like she is back now? :)

I was waiting to see an update of her for so long. What about the pregnancy rumors? In her latest photoshoot, all looks ok to me :)

Thanks for the link to Japanese updates of her.

On a side note, I don't understand the link between Amelie and Japanese and how they discovered her. There are so many nude Soviet Union models, but they happened to choose only a selected few.

Is there a way to reach out to the photographer, Jan Svend?

• FemFoot - I'm pretty sure that these Japanese videos aren't recent ones. They first started appearing about October 2009. PMP162 seems to be the latest release, but I think it was shot at least a year ago. There is another 70 minute long video I didn't detail, SM119 'Nude Fairy', which I first saw mentioned in a blog in April 2010.

As for why she was 'chosen' by the Japanese, from all the eastern European models available, perhaps it's because she can look so 'doll-like', and that appeals to their market ?