Comments

• Have she a website?

• She is just perfect!

Beauty in human form

Does anyone know if that email is real?

• Yes, Bruno

it is real

• Met-Art - Indiana A - Perfecto

• Her Glam Deluxe set(s) are a bit of a mystery. Pictures exist but the set never made it to their site. I just checked.

• JB - there were 2 sets, that I know of, advertised on Glam Deluxe: -

'River Nymph' and 'Set Me Free'. I've not seen more than 12-16 shot galleries of them though. I'm not sure how many pics were in each shoot.

I'm not sure if this 'updates' page is current - but her covers are on rows 6 and 7.

http://glamdeluxe.com/list.php?type=updates

• Caeder - I have the sets. River Nymph has 116 pics, Set Me Free has 149 pics.

• New video at MET-Art: "Lavico"

• Perfection in a most beautiful package. That face could launch a thousand ships. And those incredible legs never end. I L O V E this young lady!!!

• She looks MUCH better with her natural hair color than with the shitty red colored hair she used to have.

• Hellhammer - only Indi and her hairdresser knows what her natural hair colour is. Must admit I only liked the red colour for a short while.

'Sibillino' her new Amour Angels set, 9th Nov., 2011, is from the same session as her A.A. set 'Shadow', released 4th June 2009, isn't it ?

• It certainly is, another set from the same shoot is at Domai, it's Set 6.

• A truly beautiful girl.

If I was ever forced at gunpoint to choose my all time favourite Met-Art picture ever,it'd have to be the Indiana A cover shot from 'Breeze',I dunno exactly why,there's just something about that one which floats my boat,and has done from the day I first saw it,even though it's relatively modest compared with many.

Believe me,I've seen a fair few stunning girls,as have most folks on here,so thank you 'Indiana'.

• Dear Indiana, I have tried your email adress as per your notice a couple months back with no results. Please make it available. I am YOUR #! fan from the good old USA, despite what others might think. May we all continue to be blessed with you astounding beauty.

Love, me