Indiana A / ICGID: IA-86ZT / #11294

Comments

• 125 votes in 8 hours?! Impressive.

But better than Pepper!

Anyway, THENUDE.EU does not need real voters.

• In november, Demi A received 250 (fake) votes the first day, and she's back this month !!!

And Iveta is back too, for the 20th month in a row.

Please, ban theses old chicks.

At least, Indianna is a very pretty and fresh girl.

• The Great Dude & all - I'm hoping to have the membership system running by the end of the month - only members can vote. (:R

• Based on diligency of Day 1 voting, this month could be a competition between two "loser" models: Indiana A - who lost badly against Anna AJ in January 12 and Danielle C in April 12 - and Iveta B - who lost In February 12 and March 12 and was even pushed to No. 5 in April 12 despite the really low vote count. Both Indiana A and Iveta B are attractive, pretty,..., but they do lack this special - call it goddess something - that would put them all the way to the top. It is thereby a high chance a third "goddess" beauty such as Leila A - or someone not yet on the list - may take the title in May 12. Let's watch and enjoy... and indeed the world without peppers, cjs is a better one.

• Hi Russel,

The membership is a great news. Thanks for that.

Beside this. I agree that blocking votes for Iveta and some other cheaters' favorites for a month or two would be good. Maybe it will serve as a lesson.

• May I note that maybe it will be reasonable to have "favorite models" if you're going to introduce membership. I mean, nothing big, just a page with links to quickly access pages of models who the user added as favorites. I understand it's additional work and coding, but this approach will make it so much easier than adding bookmarks in browser / performing a search everytime.

• Fynjy - yes, I have a load of 'extras' planned - favourites, pinboard, chat page (need some moderators), anything else? (:R

• Membership will be great. One idea to consider: each member gets - let's say - 200 model votes per month and 200 cover votes per month, which he/she can then use at his/her discretion (e.g., at the end of the month, dumping all the votes on one model). This would add much fun and dynamics as even a single voter could make some tectonic moves (until another one comes) and would also make monthly competition highly uncertain until the very end. Of course, there are also cons - at the end of the day your choice, your site.

• blue parrot - we'll take it slow and see what people like and want then see how it works out. I like your idea though - could lead to some unexpected results! (:R

• A credit of 200 votes per month I may use in one time! I'll open 20 accounts on day one. If you want to see Pepper or CJ winning the contest every month, it's a good idea. Otherwise, it's crap.

Other ideas: a weekly contest instead of a monthly one, and only one vote per account, per model, and per week. Once a model has won, she's out of the competition for 3 months. Remove the ridiculous "all time top ten fake votes queens".

That said. Which model do you want to see winning this month? Indiana or Leila? I'll help if I can.

• Personally I would prefer to see the results of genuine voting.

LWL, why would you want to wreck a system just because you know how? If you're that much into vandalism can't you go out and smash up a bus shelter rather than spoil things for people here?

• I would prefer to see the results of genuine voting too.

In the current state of the system, it's impossible. I wreck the system because another guy does it. Unfortunately, he has very poor taste. He's the guy who put Pepper and other awful models in the top every month. Is it what you want to see?

If you want to see a girl winning the contest this month, I'll gladly help if I can (and if I like her of course). Otherwise, another cheater will rule the contest, and he will not ask your preference.

I'll welcome the membership system. I hope Russel will not accept hotmail addresses or so.

• I hope you don't grow up to be a politician, we would be at war in days.

Just because someone else is acting like an idiot does that mean you need to as well? Without someone else to fight maybe your opponent will grow up and get bored of his stupidity.

I could understand someone promoting a favourite model or one in which they have a commercial interest but this is a competition with no prize and I would hope that on an adult website people would behave like adults.

• You make me laugh. Speaking about countries that are at war for decades, I can reassure you. No, I don't live in USA nor in Israel. So, maybe there's hope for these countries (if their leaders visit adult sites). I will not continue on this subject.

• LWL, bringing Kocsis Orsi to the top - nice touch, she is definitely on a par with Anna AJ, Jenya D, ... fully supporting it.