Altea B / ICGID: AB-87D9 / #4455

Comments

• A very happy birthday to you Altea 'B' of Beauty-queen! You're the best! xxx

• Hello Spring!
    Hello Altea Beauty!
    Happy Birthday!

• @Russell, about the field-locations:
    Altea B (Antea):
    'Famara' / ' Ireland' / 'Must' (video) : Canarian Islands: Lanzarotte : Famara (Surf-)beach.
    'Incontro' and 'Intensity' (Photos and Video) : Marocco (but where?).
    'Alcudia' (N-Mallorca) and 'Cala Sa Nau' : SE-Mallorca, the Balearic Islands.
    Is this a quiz? :-))) I was hoping the Artists/Agencies would give us the information So is there's a price to win? (LOL).
    btw, Altea/Antea is THE VERY BEST!

• @ Russell: Field-Locations: Obviously Eivissa (Photos and movie) is Ibiza. I think she did a LOT shooting on Ibiza autumn 2007!
    xxx Altea!

• Thx for the info, Frodo. Eivissa is of course the Catalan name of Ibiza. But before we record this location as fact, we would ideally like something more tangible, such a google map link with coordinates and a photo. I'll be on the lookout, but Ibiza is a big place if you're trying to locate a particular landscape...

• A big thx for the great info... I could readily locate photos of Famara Beach and of Cala Sa Nau that look unmistakably like the Altea sets that you identified... Enough to publish google map links that fly you straight to the shooting location.

Alcudia: I suppose I'll find a matching photo after some more effort...

Morocco: do you have more info?

• No I don't have more Moroccan-details yet.
    In fact I am searching/flying with Google-Earth trying to find locations.
    I agree, we must be 100% sure: if info is not accurate, it's worthless!
    But for me a name of an island or place is enough to start with!
    Another feature I like to know is 'the Shooting-date'!

• A little progress report: I've added locations to the 3 Famara Beach sets and to the Cala Na Sau set. I suppose we'll soon find more sets shot at these locations. I've already found one with Iveta, also called Cala Na Sau. I'm still looking for a photo that looks like the Alcudia set. Thanks again...

• This is really OK, the same pictures and sites I discovered, tnx

• Alcudia turned to be a false lead. The Alcudia set wasn't shot at Alcudia but at Port Nou. It looks as if some time early 2007, Erro rented this villa: 39°37'43.50"N 3°23'48.23"E, http://www.panoramio.com/photo/84460129. He had 3 models with him: Altea B, Iveta B and Carina A. I found some 60 sets shot at this location.

• I have also located the Ibiza sets now. Again some time in 2007, Erro rented this villa: 38°52'44.73"N 1°16'36.78"E. Here's one agency that has this villa for rent: http://paradizo.com/vacation-rentals/luxury-villa-rentals/can-amanda. Erro had 4 models with him: Altea B, Danae A, Gwyneth A and Jenni A. I can trace 90 sets to the villa and the beach below it.

• @Metmonk
    As you know the Ibiza portfolios by Erro were shot around Es Cubells!
    I found out by Google-Earth and comparing photo's of Antea/Jenni e.g. 'Freely' 0054.
    Thank you to fill this site with this location-infos.
    Maybe it's nice to mark cover-pics with a (camera) symbol?

• @russell@metmonk
    Thanks for the locations so far. I've got some adjustments:
    Antea (EA) location 'First Day' and 'Cossardia' is for sure 'Port Nou' bedroom(s).
    Also Altea B 'Fashionista' is 'Es Cubells' (same sleeping room like 'Fisian/Tanx', other side).
    xxx Antea forever!

• 'First Day' and 'Cossardia' sets: we already had these identified as 'Port Nou', or hadn't we?

Fashionista: that's indeed one more set we can assign to 'Es Cubells'.

Thx...

• @russell@metmonk - maybe we've crossed...
    A few not yet linked but maybe I am too inpatient:
    video 'Oil': the Casa (!) near Es Cubells
    video 'Buca', video 'Beached,
    video: 'Napis' , Port Nou
    Tnx