Altea B / ICGID: AB-87D9 / #4455

Comments

• I traced 35 sets to Villa Marrakesh. Schermare belongs there too, I recognise features from photos that I found on agency web sites.

• @ metmonk: Maybe not a big fish, but nevertheless...
    PINOS location: I found the famous big pinos-tree seen in Antea's 'Pinos': 39° 2'52.42"N - 1°25'36.91"O (at the southwest landway beneath Sant Miquel, Nord Ibiza) Google-E. Take photo (2007) "did they...", compared with Antea's 'Pinos'_s23_0005 photo big tree (and of course also the video).
    I am sure that 'Elextia'(house) must be found in the same area (car-trek), because the same big pine-apples Antea collected at the tree...!?

• Big fish or small, all catch is welcome. I've entered locations for the Pinos set & video. Thanks... and keep the stuff coming...

• @russell@metmonk:
    We have some comparisons to Antea/Nessa's LOCATION 'ADARCE'.
    Coordinates 9°29'41.54"N - 84°20'5.56"W approx. the playas of Parrita, Costa Rica!
    Internet-pic 'Playa-Bejuco-2' gives some comparing to 'Adarce', also clearly to Emma's movie 'Matene'. Avia, Nessa, Anastasia and Lily A are also involved: the selection of Antea's 'Stanzino', 'De Douche', 'Batik', 'Balconae', 'Prezioso', and 'Torrente' (Cascades) are related to those other girl's portfolios same area.

• by the cyclosX/Frodo Cooperation - - !
  • MetMonk will get back to you asap :) (:R

• @russell@metmonk: supplement to 'Adarce' Location Altea's 'TORRENTE ' is no doubt Pilas Waterfalls (La Pirris) near Parrita, Costa Rica.
    I found Google-map and on GE: 9°36'31.11"N - 84°19'59.11"W, but excellent proof pils2 (photo from some site (costa-rica.lima-city.de)
    -- by the cyclosX/Frodo Cooperation -- !

• PIlas waterfalls: maybe this link is a better entree:

http://costa-rica.lima-city.de/pages/touren_eng.html

• Sorry I've been away for a couple of days, after which I needed a few more days to work through the backlog that had been accumulating... I'll have a good look at your locations in the next 2 days or so.

• The Las Pilas waterfalls looks very convincing, based on http://costa-rica.lima-city.de/pages/touren_eng.html.

Playa Bejuco: I've found several panoramio photos that look reasonably similar, I'm already convinced, but I haven't found the "killer" photo yet that will convince everybody. Where is that Playa-Bejuco-2 photo?

Villas Los Laureles: I was just going to post a response to you saying that, to achieve our usual standards and avoid speculation, we needed to find the villa. Great, you've already found it. I've already found a dozen or so sets that can be traced to this villa. Great, thanks...

• Playa-Bejuco-2 (second pic on this site): http://www.ardentlight.com/costa-rica/playa-bejuco-puntarenas/
    Remember this photo may be taken 6 years later than Antea 'Adarce' and the Emma movie 'Matene'.
    (It's all in the Manuel Antonio National Park)

• by the way: why has my yesterday's comment been removed?

• nothing has been removed - as far as I know - let me know what's missing (:R

• @metmonk:
    Another entree to this Costa Rica-topic:
    Villa Los Laureles http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/Esterillos-Este/proID-35183/ to compare with Avia's 'Bacino' terras-waterpool.
    Now we have 3 items from the Manuel Antonio National Park Area of Parrita, Costa Rica:
    1) The Bejuco Beach (Adarce), 2) The Pallas Waterfalls (Torrente), 3) Villa Los Laureles, (Esterillos Este): All the girls relating sets mentioned before in this topic). Maybe we'll find more...
    Many thanks to the illumination thoughts of cyclosX for searching intensively on COSTA RICA!!!
    -- by the cyclosX/Frodo Cooperation -- !

• I can trace about 30 sets now to Villa Los Laureles. They are all by Antea, Nessa, Avia & Emma.

The Lilly & Anastasia sets appear to be in a different Villa. And maybe the Lilly & Anastasia beach sets are also at a different beach?

I may have inadvertently deleted a comment of yours yesterday. It looked as if the same message had been posted twice and I deleted the duplicate. Maybe we have a bug somewhere... Sorry...

• @R and metmonk: I posted it again when it was missing(deleted) (I always keep backups of my writings!)