Altea B / ICGID: AB-87D9 / #4455

Comments

• I located the villa seen in Ortancia, Supervita, Windows etc. 79 sets in total. Models: Antea, Aprilia, Demi, Lorena B, Nikky Case, Victoria B, Zelda. The villa is in Lajares, Fuerteventura, 28°41'1.67"N 13°56'7.20"W. I found one site where this villa is offered for sale: http://www.idealista.com/inmueble/28750655/.

• Well done, thanx MM! The 'Supervitsa' interior looks familiar, even 'same style paintings'! And the 'Pingpongo's corridor...etc....Great!

• @metmonk: I have Antea's Pingpongos, Windows, Supervita, Disteso, Otancia, Tramandare; what do you think of Rotonda? Date jan. 2008 or earlier?

• Rotonda: I have a problem with the stairs. There shouldn't be any. It's a bungalow. I suspect that Rotonda belongs with Vezzo, Elant & Contactus. Probably also Canary Islands, but a different place...

• Thank you for the Location-notations of Lajares!
    (but Lajeres is noted: typing-error?)

• Fixed the typo. Thanks for your attention to detail.

• I located the two 'Bay' sets: Lanzarote, El Golfo

• Don't forget Cikita's 'Roccioso'.
    El Golfo was on my lens.. thank you again!

• @metmonk:
    We've found the Antea's 'Rotonda' ánd 'Elextia' sets. They also belong to the 'Casa A', Es Cubells, Ibiza.
    1 'Rotonda': look at the left side of '0028': the 'killing detail' gravure also seen in the pic of the living room (you surely know from one broke-adv.-site). Then watch the reddish stones used on the stairs; there're also in the same living room, 'Rondo' bedroom, another double-bed-rooms, single-bed-rooms ('Fashionista' and 'Fisian').
    2 'Elextia': We see at 0:07 of the movie a view to the living room with square little windows and the ventilator! The blond stone square tiles are similar to the floor in front of the 'Rotonda 0048' staircase. Also the reddish in front of 'Elextia 0143'.
    Thanks to cyclosX for the 'vision' to go back to Es Cubells.

• There are a few models that I have an aversion to and Cikita is one of them. Sorry, not my type... Therefore the Rocciosa sets were not in my collection and had escaped my attention. I've assigned the El Golfo location to 3 Cikita sets (2 x Rocciosa + Red Hills).

• Well spotted! I've assigned the 3 sets to Es Cubells. I've looked at the other Es Cubells models in an attempt to recognise more sets based on the new info but I could not find any.

• Sometimes Erro had unique and special moments with Antea alone!

• Ok, but sometimes we need them for some clues. And Russell wants 10.000 locations to be filled.:-)))

• I have a tentative location for Apake / Elant / Intina / Starlette / Vezzo / Floorean / Mientras.

Take the Cikita 'Bagnato' video dated 19/01/2014 (not the older video also called Bagnato). Look at the mountains at 0:57. Compare with http://www.panoramio.com/photo/109648998. Perfect match. So we know we're in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. We are overlooking Playa Blanca from a hill or so, as we can see in the same video at 01:30. Look also at Cikita 'Rafne', photo 62: in the distance we can see Fuerteventura. Next take the Melisa 'Lettino' sets. The villa is built against the slope of a volcano, a bit like http://www.panoramio.com/photo/72842050. There aren't many houses that are in the right position, perhaps 5 or 6. The one at 28°52'4.07"N 13°51'5.49"W looks like the best match. Only, I haven't found an advert yet that looks right...

• MM, you're a devil:-)) Yes, I was as far as you are! Also look at the black lanterns and the cactus plants, which we see in Altea's 'Starlette 058' compared with the Cikita 'Bagnato', mountains and resort of houses, black stones outside-shower, etc. Cikita's 'Tablo' is the outside window of 'Mientras'.
    Calle Montaña Guardilama, 11 35580 Playa Blanca? But we don't have the 'killing' picture with the pergola etc., or the Advert. of the particular house with the interiors evidence (I have some maybes), neither exact GE, which proofs this all.
    But thank you, we're again on the same track.